Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

To be honest: I tried this script for a few times and I have never experienced it working properly. My character is now regearing for 30-40 minutes long, because I stopped the script after that. It did nothing else btw. This is disgusting, where are the flawless scripts from back in the days?? Every single time I'm considering to bot for a while: I just straight up quit an hour after. This due to 0 progression, bye bye for another year.

Plugin which stronghold npc are you trying to fight? Lemme know ^^ :D 

As for saving with plugins, still not supported just yet I am planning on adding it asap :D 

@fishnugget You have configured the bot incorrectly, what are you trying to fight and where, I will help you start the script properly and you will enjoy the bot better ^^ :D add me on discord I will guide you through the whole process.

New Update (v250)

- Added multi-jewellery system, you can now use multiple jewelleries for traveling, e.g. glory for banking and burning amulet for going to fight
- Updated looting system for Wyrms and Gargoyles (including only loot my targets)
- Added pathfinding for Karuulm dungeon, fully supports walking and banking nearby
- Added pathfinding for revenant caves, supports lava maze teleport too
- Added new divine potion support
- Updated item list, now supports newer items
- Updated slayer use item on npc system
- Misc. updates

Will be slowly heading toward a full revenant plugin if I can *Disclaimer: not 100% sure that it will be added, I will see what I can do*, along with a few other plugins that are highly requested, which have been requested by users in the thread + discord.

Next update will have GDK plugin fully flawless (since multi jewellery is now possible), Brutal dragons plugin improved, possibly merged into one whole plugin, more emphasis on wilderness npcs, hopping improvements, more focus on equipment/gear/deathwalk, prayer recharging, and much more :D 

Good luck guys, update will automatically go live within a few hours! :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Yep all in good time for auto gear equip. The progressive fighting can be acheived via the task manager in the settings menu at the top of the setup window, which I will be renaming to Planner soon. ^^ :D

As for crumble undead spell, will add some changes for this asap. :D

GUI it could either be the images which I will be doing a sweep for, or it could be via osbot jar being in Downloads instead of on desktop, can you move the jar to desktop and see if it makes a difference? I think it is the osbot SecurityManager which is making an exception. Please confirm. Also I assume you are using Windows 10 since that is for win10 users only, please let me know if not.

As for trials, activated good luck guys :D

Got some epic updates planned ^^ :D

7 minutes ago, Czar said:

Yep all in good time for auto gear equip. The progressive fighting can be acheived via the task manager in the settings menu at the top of the setup window, which I will be renaming to Planner soon. ^^ :D

As for crumble undead spell, will add some changes for this asap. :D

GUI it could either be the images which I will be doing a sweep for, or it could be via osbot jar being in Downloads instead of on desktop, can you move the jar to desktop and see if it makes a difference? I think it is the osbot SecurityManager which is making an exception. Please confirm. Also I assume you are using Windows 10 since that is for win10 users only, please let me know if not.

As for trials, activated good luck guys :D

Got some epic updates planned ^^ :D

Oooo ok. Can I use the armour settings in the profile to achieve the auto gear equip when switching between profiles?

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO