Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 1:26 AM, Czar said:

expeditious and slaughter bracelets -> will be updating too, this seems to be a banking bug which I will fix

Spamming cannon -> will test this again, I recently added an update regarding message listener so if you add cannonballs it will wait until you get a message that you loaded the cannonballs, I will make some changes

Thanks! That y'll taking our feedback seriously :)

Can you have a look whilest using the following settings?

Fight alongside cannon, prayerflick, loot while in combat.

Sometimes it won't pick up the loot and let's it disappear  & Can you add the new slayer's key in looting items? Larran's key

Kindest regards,

• Like 1

Issue with banking, withraws food, deposits it, repeat forever.

This is when starting the script in fight zone and it goes to bank. Im certain that the settings are correct as it worked like a charm before.

This goes on for a while longer in the log, but wanted to keep the log short. 

[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:33:56 PM]: >>>>>>> Increment State <<<<<<<<
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:33:56 PM]: .. : (i3s3)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:33:56 PM]: closing bank, state finished successfully
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:33:56 PM]: >>>>>>> End <<<<<<<<
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:33:56 PM]: Total good: ,,,,
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:33:56 PM]: Total bad: 
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:33:56 PM]: (I=3,S=3) - Closing bank, last state of the inventory finished.
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:33:57 PM]: Lost mate
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:33:58 PM]: 2 State set (i0s0), label:  ss: deposit_except_id and: 1710, can: true
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:33:59 PM]: 4 EXECUTE STATE (i0s0), label:  ss: deposit_except_id and: 1710, can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:33:59 PM]: >>>>>>> Increment State <<<<<<<<
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:33:59 PM]: .. : (i0s0)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:33:59 PM]: closing bank, state finished successfully
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:33:59 PM]: >>>>>>> End <<<<<<<<
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:33:59 PM]: Total good: ,
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:33:59 PM]: Total bad: ,,,
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:33:59 PM]: (I=0,S=0) - Closing bank, last state of the inventory finished.
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:33:59 PM]: Setting current state, (i1s1)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:00 PM]: Couldn't execute current conditional action (didn't activate) - incrementing...
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:00 PM]: (I=1,S=1) - Closing bank, last state of the inventory finished.
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:01 PM]: Setting current state, (i2s2)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:01 PM]: Couldn't execute current conditional action (didn't activate) - incrementing...
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:01 PM]: (I=2,S=2) - Closing bank, last state of the inventory finished.
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:02 PM]: Setting current state, (i3s3)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:03 PM]: withdrawing item id 3: 12695_3,13441_24,
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:03 PM]: Let's withdraw all 2 of our special items.
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:03 PM]: Looking for item no.0 on our list: Super combat potion(4) (12695) x 3
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:03 PM]: We need to withdraw it!
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:03 PM]: We have the items in our bank! Woo-hoo!
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:06 PM]: Looking for item no.1 on our list: Anglerfish (13441) x 24
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:06 PM]: We need to withdraw it!
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:06 PM]: We have the items in our bank! Woo-hoo!
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:08 PM]: 4 EXECUTE STATE (i3s3), label:  ss: withdraw_special_items_id and: 12695_3,13441_24, can: true
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:08 PM]: >>>>>>> Increment State <<<<<<<<
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:08 PM]: .. : (i3s3)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:08 PM]: closing bank, state finished successfully
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:08 PM]: >>>>>>> End <<<<<<<<
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:08 PM]: Total good: ,,,,
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:08 PM]: Total bad: 
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:08 PM]: (I=3,S=3) - Closing bank, last state of the inventory finished.
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:09 PM]: Lost mate
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:10 PM]: 2 State set (i0s0), label:  ss: deposit_except_id and: 1710, can: true
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:11 PM]: 4 EXECUTE STATE (i0s0), label:  ss: deposit_except_id and: 1710, can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:11 PM]: >>>>>>> Increment State <<<<<<<<
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:11 PM]: .. : (i0s0)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:11 PM]: closing bank, state finished successfully
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:11 PM]: >>>>>>> End <<<<<<<<
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:11 PM]: Total good: ,
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:11 PM]: Total bad: ,,,
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:11 PM]: (I=0,S=0) - Closing bank, last state of the inventory finished.
[INFO][Bot #1][06/22 06:34:11 PM]: Script Perfect Fighter has paused!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, aidan200 said:

When using a glory teleport to bank, is it possible for the script to change the empty glory with an amulet of glory (6) in the bank when it runs out?

love the script btw, first time using a bot on osrs and this is my first script. Thanks

Im pretty sure it does this if you have the item available in bank.

- And using correct tele and banking settings.

EDIT: Do a few test runs?

Edited by Laviq
  • Like 1

Hey @Czar love the script! However when I setup cannon mode at ogres I want to alch while cannoning out of combat. I set the loot to noted Yew longbows, and selected the alch option but  it doesnt alch at all. just focuses on the cannon. I even tried dropping the noted yew longs to see if it would activate after it picked them up, but no luck. Any suggestions? or is this feature not viable. Thanks again for an awesome script! 

• Like 1

For stopping script, try to run the script with less options to determine what is stopping the script, it is most likely no food and banking disabled, or a stop condition triggering (in tasks tab), or no ammo left (if ranging), on current slayer task finished, on death message, on no b2p tabs if using b2p mode. These are the only conditions when the bot stops, please confirm, I will help :D

As for cannoning and alching, I will give this another look, I only tested with telegrab but even that needs another update after the last few OSRS updates, working super hard to get all of cannoning 100% flawless, including looting, telegrabbing, alching, cannon timing/refilling. Same goes for this combination of options: "Fight alongside cannon, prayerflick, loot while in combat." :D

Larran's key - I will add this to the looting system ASAP, no update is necessary I just need to update the online list and you should see the item after a script restart (a few minutes after this post)

Laviq - for the setup: do you have super combat(3) instead of (4) in inventory? While banking (if near the bank) the script will try to get 100% identical bank layout. Although from the logs it seems it withdrew the potion just fine, what about the glory? Are you telling the bot to withdraw and equip glory, or just withdraw it? Did you set any of your traveling methods (walk to bank or walk to fight) to glory teleport? Please confirm, I think the glory is the culprit here, I will do some more updates for this ASAP :D

Rellekka and misc. dungeons - will test this out with looting and see what needs more updating ^^ :D

Stronghold plugins - that is actually highly requested feature, since the plugin has much less options than the actual fighter. I will see what I can do, if I do that I will need to do something about my other stronghold script too, so all users can enjoy the updates too :D Stay tuned for a major expansion for all plugins, not just stronghold. I am also planning on incorporating profiles for plugins too.

Karuulm - which looting options make the script stop looting there? I will check it out asap, please confirm @cqervq3

Currently they are not supported but I will look into adding them as part of the crab plugins ASAP ^^ :D I hadn't thought of that area for killing crabs, thought it was only good for those wyverns 😛 I will do some research on them before I start anything ^^ :D

EDIT:

Cannot reproduce the expeditious bracelet bug, I set my bank layout to: 15 trout only, and enabled expeditious bracelet in the misc2. tab

So the banking layout only has 15 trout, and nothing else, not even an expeditious bracelet, and it equipped it fine. Can you confirm your bank layout so I can try the same and help/fix it? :D For the record, make sure you don't add expeditious bracelet to the banking list.

EDIT2:

Cannon mode + prayer flick, these two options together are not supported just yet, but I will be adding support for them in the future. Right now you can only select one of these (for stable performance) otherwise it will be unstable if they are combined together. 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Hey @Czar,

Getting a recurring error whenever I try to use the banking feature with perfect fighter.

[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 03:58:12 PM]: "npc_list_size" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 03:58:12 PM]: Command (npc_list_size) changed from (1) to (1)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 03:58:12 PM]: "npc_name_0" changed to "Bloodveld"
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 03:58:12 PM]: Command (npc_name_0) changed from (Bloodveld) to (Bloodveld)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 03:58:12 PM]: "npc_cb_0" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 03:58:12 PM]: Command (npc_cb_0) changed from (0) to (0)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 03:58:12 PM]: "loot_list_size" changed to "2"
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 03:58:12 PM]: Command (loot_list_size) changed from (2) to (2)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 03:58:12 PM]: "loot_item_id_0" changed to "554"
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 03:58:12 PM]: Command (loot_item_id_0) changed from (554) to (554)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 03:58:12 PM]: "loot_item_alch_0" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 03:58:12 PM]: Command (loot_item_alch_0) changed from (0) to (0)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 03:58:12 PM]: "loot_item_id_1" changed to "565"
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 03:58:12 PM]: Command (loot_item_id_1) changed from (565) to (565)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 03:58:12 PM]: "loot_item_alch_1" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 03:58:12 PM]: Command (loot_item_alch_1) changed from (0) to (0)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 03:58:12 PM]: "bank_list_size" changed to "10"
[INFO][Bot #1][06/26 03:58:12 PM]: Command (bank_list_size) changed from (10) to (10)
[ERROR][06/26 03:58:12 PM]: Uncaught exception!
java.util.regex.PatternSyntaxException: Illegal octal escape sequence near index 2
\0
	at java.util.regex.Pattern.error(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.regex.Pattern.o(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.regex.Pattern.escape(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.regex.Pattern.atom(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.regex.Pattern.sequence(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.regex.Pattern.expr(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.regex.Pattern.compile(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.regex.Pattern.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.regex.Pattern.compile(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.String.replaceAll(Unknown Source)
	at a.Con.L(wh:845)
	at a.Con.Y(wh:365)
	at a.Con.l(wh:2804)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Cheers.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2019 at 11:45 AM, Czar said:

Laviq - for the setup: do you have super combat(3) instead of (4) in inventory? While banking (if near the bank) the script will try to get 100% identical bank layout. Although from the logs it seems it withdrew the potion just fine, what about the glory? Are you telling the bot to withdraw and equip glory, or just withdraw it? Did you set any of your traveling methods (walk to bank or walk to fight) to glory teleport? Please confirm, I think the glory is the culprit here, I will do some more updates for this ASAP :D

Hey Czar,

I have the super combat (4) in bag, also only settings i put in are the:
NPC, use spec, it walks to edgeville from stronghold no tele.

And i put the antipattern , only items in bag are 3-4 supercombat and rest shark/anglerfish.

Script has a bug that whenever i turn on the breaking systems it gets me killed/turns off.
Other than that if i keep the breaks off it works absolutely flawless(Konar drop table also also yet to work but that is fine
, the only time i use this is before i go to sleep
i like to set it up to do 1 hour of slayer & fall alseep but ive been waking up dead lately.

- What is the bug - When i enable breaks / logout on break, my script will run for 5-10minutes max before the script just stopping and/or try and log me out

- How did you make the bug happen - by turning on the breaking system 

- Tried client restart? - yes is an ongoing issue

- Normal script or a plugin? I have 0 plugins

- Which exact setup options are enabled? enable pray, enable special, loot items over 5k, anti-pattern, Move mouse outside screen
break settings-(Breaks enabled, you will bot for 90 minutes, stop script on logout)
Also the konar drop table does not work i have to manually pick up totem/shard or add them to loot table

Edit: i also have combat points with attack difference set to 9 

Edited by action44
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, action44 said:

Script has a bug that whenever i turn on the breaking systems it gets me killed/turns off.
Other than that if i keep the breaks off it works absolutely flawless(Konar drop table also also yet to work but that is fine
, the only time i use this is before i go to sleep
i like to set it up to do 1 hour of slayer & fall alseep but ive been waking up dead lately.

- What is the bug - When i enable breaks / logout on break, my script will run for 5-10minutes max before the script just stopping and/or try and log me out

- How did you make the bug happen - by turning on the breaking system 

- Tried client restart? - yes is an ongoing issue

- Normal script or a plugin? I have 0 plugins

- Which exact setup options are enabled? enable pray, enable special, loot items over 5k, anti-pattern, Move mouse outside screen
break settings-(Breaks enabled, you will bot for 90 minutes, stop script on logout)
Also the konar drop table does not work i have to manually pick up totem/shard or add them to loot table

Totem and shards or from catacombs rigth ? If so they are not on konar's tabel thus it doesnt pick em up.

Your bug is weird, shouldnt really occur seeing your settings.
Try to reproduce the bug: Set up your breaking after 5 minutes instead of 90 minutes and babysit it, then see what is happening.

On 6/25/2019 at 5:48 PM, Czar said:

Currently they are not supported but I will look into adding them as part of the crab plugins ASAP ^^ :D I hadn't thought of that area for killing crabs, thought it was only good for those wyverns 😛 I will do some research on them before I start anything ^^ :D

EDIT:

Cannot reproduce the expeditious bracelet bug, I set my bank layout to: 15 trout only, and enabled expeditious bracelet in the misc2. tab

So the banking layout only has 15 trout, and nothing else, not even an expeditious bracelet, and it equipped it fine. Can you confirm your bank layout so I can try the same and help/fix it? :D For the record, make sure you don't add expeditious bracelet to the banking list.

EDIT2:

Cannon mode + prayer flick, these two options together are not supported just yet, but I will be adding support for them in the future. Right now you can only select one of these (for stable performance) otherwise it will be unstable if they are combined together. 

As for the expeditious bracelets..

What i am expecting is that the script checks if im wearing a bracelets, if not look in the inventory if there is one and then equip it. 

Also the potting level difference doesn't work for me. You said a while back that you couldnt reproduce the problem wich is weird. Seems like it doesn't override your default.

Edited by Promo
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO