Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

If the script is clicking on current tile it means you need to set the client to fixed mode not resized mode, it should work ^^ :D 

As for green drags where are you starting the script and is there anything in the osbot console? Copy paste or just provide a screenshot of ingame client I will see what is wrong and fix it, did you set food, teleports or did you start the script at dragons? :D 

as for trials activated good luck guys :D 

guys for quicker responses and more personalized feedback add my discord I will answer all questions: Czar#6646

Edited by Czar

10 minutes ago, Czar said:

If the script is clicking on current tile it means you need to set the client to fixed mode not resized mode, it should work ^^ :D 

As for green drags where are you starting the script and is there anything in the osbot console? Copy paste or just provide a screenshot of ingame client I will see what is wrong and fix it, did you set food, teleports or did you start the script at dragons? :D 

Don't know what I changed but it worked once I re-ran it :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pureacoustix said:

Don't know what I changed but it worked once I re-ran it :)

Hmm let me know how the botting goes, I'm curious what made it work ^^ :D Post some results too :D Also guys if you experience any bugs please don't forget to screenshot the setup windows so I can debug.

I will be finishing up on the plugin tomorrow and hopefully be pushing out a major version too. 

Thanks all :D

7 hours ago, Czar said:

guys for quicker responses and more personalized feedback add my discord I will answer all questions: Czar#6646

Ah OK, thanks. Working now.

I'm wondering, how can I set up the safespot for Tzhaars? If I select one safespot, I'm often attacked and need to move to a new one. I'm wondering if that's currently possible with your script?

Thanks.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Czar said:

Thanks for the detailed feedback on chaos temple, stay tuned for more updates I will begin on a plugin ASAP.

As for AFK, is this the afk option on the stronghold plugin? So sorry about this I dont even think the afk mode even loots any items at all, I will check it out.

thanks guys! :D 

No it was on the regular perfect fighter. I mean it's not a big deal but mayby make a prompt that if you check the 'afk mode' option that it doenst pick up items.

• Like 1

Yes for safespot it should be the F6 hotkey which sets the safespot to your current tile and it will be highlighted in green after it's set, it will stay in that tile unless instructed otherwise. If you want to loot everything and then return back to safespot, there is an option for it in the misc.2 tab.

As for AFK mode I will add a warning, so sorry guys if you missed any loot in afk mode, should I add an exception for highly valued loot? I have an epic idea in mind for this one.

Slayer script - first I am trying to make this script support slayer monsters without actually doing the slayer skill, only fighting npcs, then maybe I will get into a scripter team to do a slayer script, not sure just yet, seems the logical way to handle it.

Also, will be adding an update for cannon + looting, it seems the script is ignoring loot during cannon mode, should be fixed in the upcoming update too.

As for trials activated good luck guys.

I highly doubt it was from this script, you must have been delay banned from using previous scripts otherwise maybe you did something silly and botted the most overpopulated/high ban-rate areas. We have progress reports much longer than 3 hours yet still no bans. In any case please check out the avoiding botting bans guide by ex-client developer, it is super useful in avoiding bans - if you bot correctly you can get some amazing stats IMHO. I will link the thread below, also if you need to rebuild I will help and activate a few temporary scripts so you can get your stats up ^^ :D 

also was it a perm ban or 2 day ban? It may have just been a ban wave.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO