Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

@Czar just a small problem with the bot when using it in the crabclaw cave the bot runs extremely far away when resetting.

Love the script use it tones. Cheers

INFO][Bot #1][04/01 05:19:49 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=1657, y=3500, z=0] and target: [x=1745, y=3516, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 05:19:50 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=1658, y=3502, z=0] and target: [x=1745, y=3516, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 05:19:50 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=1658, y=3502, z=0] and target: [x=1745, y=3516, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 05:19:51 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=1658, y=3504, z=0] and target: [x=1745, y=3516, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!

• Like 1

New Update (v420)

- Added Vorkath support
- Chambers of Xeric plugin added, skills not added just yet, speedrun possible
- Zulrah mode added (BETA): please babysit and make sure you have all runes and ammo at script start-up
- Added plugin for rabbits and bunnies
- Easter eggs now added to looting table list

more to come, stay tuned! :D

• Sad 1
  • Boge 1
  • Heart 2

3 hours ago, Czar said:

New Update (v420)

- Added Vorkath support
- Zulrah mode added (BETA): please babysit and make sure you have all runes and ammo at script start-up

April Fools!!

5 hours ago, Czar said:

New Update (v420)

- Added Vorkath support

v420.. This took me way too long...

So, when are trials available?

question.  I'm trying to start an account that is primarily botted on.  So far I've only used this script on it and its worked wonders.  I got to 44 range easily on a non member account.  I would like to get to 61 before going members.  Just kind of an experiment type thing while playing legit on my main.  I accidently left the bot run last night (fell asleep while it was running) ran for 10 hours and made it out clean and free.  I would like to switch to hill giants as they're decent non member cash and relatively good experience.  Does the bot work well with locked dungeon areas? walking from hill giants to the bank and back while using the brass key? Or do I need to not collect any of the drops?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mshaw0501 said:

question.  I'm trying to start an account that is primarily botted on.  So far I've only used this script on it and its worked wonders.  I got to 44 range easily on a non member account.  I would like to get to 61 before going members.  Just kind of an experiment type thing while playing legit on my main.  I accidently left the bot run last night (fell asleep while it was running) ran for 10 hours and made it out clean and free.  I would like to switch to hill giants as they're decent non member cash and relatively good experience.  Does the bot work well with locked dungeon areas? walking from hill giants to the bank and back while using the brass key? Or do I need to not collect any of the drops?

Yes it does. With regards to hill giants, have the brass dusty key in bank, add to withdraw item list in the banking tab and you're set to go.

Edited by Banes
  • Like 1

doesn't seem to work well with the safespot atm.  It walks away to get a target then will not walk back to the safespot to get the kill stands there to get hit 

Edit: changed my settings to highest priority for returning to safespot and that seems to work

Edit again:  It is picking up all my loot but for instance when using iron arrows it leaves the safespot picks the arrows then runs back to the safespot then runs back to pick up the next piece of loot such as a limprut

Edited by mshaw0501
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO