Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

13 minutes ago, abidlol said:

Can someone plzreply to me anyone else get extreme lag on the bot that everything is almost frozen or is it just me? happens like after 15 minutes of botting

Sam issue here, happens on and off. Additionally the script will not drink prayer potion regardless of what settings I put. Drinks Super Combat just fine, but no luck on prayer pots.

11 hours ago, tittybat said:

Just purchased and am a bit confused. It seems everyone is conflicted on whether or not it is working properly. I can't get it setup properly with Wyrms in the Konar slayer dungeon. I'm attempting to range without a safe spot, but it keeps running to the eastern side of the wyrm area trying safespot? Weird idk. Please let me know!

If you're not safe spotting, just make sure to not tick the 'ranged' option, and if you want to pick up your arrows/bolts, just add them to the loot table :)

Save the profile and if you have a Wyrm task again, just load up the script anywhere, load the profile and it'll do everything that it has been set up to do (just make sure your inv is set up properly)

On 1/26/2019 at 6:31 PM, Czar said:

Another update coming up, thanks for the feedback and suggestions, will either edit this post or make a new post with full changelog. 

Will be answering and replying to all, very soon, just wanted to let you know there is another update coming. 

Thanks ^^ :D

Any ETA on the update buddy?

Does this only work in mirror mode or...? I have been trying with stealth injection and it's not working. I have set it up 10 different ways, some including safespot some not, and I still can't get it to work. I've tried melee, ranged, and mage. I tried setting it up for Kurasks melee, no go. I am currently trying to set it up for Iron Drags, still no go. Really could use some help.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO