Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Really happy with this bot, Only used it for two slayer task ( cannoning / safe spotting ) and does the job really well! Will definitely give more feedback as I start to use this bot more.

Only changes I would like to see atm is a few additions to the paint. I think kills/h , total kills and the ability to track skills xp independently i.e hitpoints, slayer and combat exp all separately  

• Like 1

Yo Czar the script is attacking monsters outside of my fight bounds, they are large monsters but im sure not a single bit of them are touching the bounds. Fighting moss giants with ranged.

Edit Sometimes the script is waiting untill another one spawns or wanders while avoiding the ones outside of the fightzone but othertimes no!

Edited by Frannyvanity

@CzarI have this working now it wasn't working because i wasn't selecting sand crabs lol. Overall good script and I've not been banned yet, one thing that it could do with is a 2 title support for example i like to dump my cannon in the middle of the ghouls and run south towards the grassy bits where they cant reach me if i select the cannon title it will afk near the cannon as i'm a pure i cant take all those hit so it would be nice if a 2nd tile could be set so it run back n forth between the two. Its basically a safe spot tile.

Edited by christoffe9311
  • Like 1

On 12/10/2018 at 3:36 AM, Czar said:

Posted a quick update for v231.5, update will automatically go live within 24 hours. Next official update is almost ready, just had to get this one out of the way! Apologies for any inconvenience. Safespotting and looting is flawless in this version now :D V232 will have bonus features and a few things I wanted to support in this script, and a few other things patched too :D

What did you select so that the gear is un-clickable? It's working fine for me:

7rm4mU5.gif

I turn guthans mode, and then when I get to the armour screen the check boxes are grayed out. Try it with barrows armor in your inventory. Barrows armor that has been used- Because then its "Guthan's Warspear (75) " for example seems to be the issue.

Idk if you can tell from the img but the checkboxes are unclickable. 

EDIT --- 

It does not work when you are loading the script from a saved file.

On a similar note, If your Barrows armor degrades the script crashes. For example I started the script wearing Guthans skit 100. After fighting it became guthans skirt 75. Any way you can ignore the barrows items numbers? 

Looks like this in the logs :

[INFO][Bot #1][12/15 08:18:21 PM]: Hasn't equipped loadout!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/15 08:18:21 PM]: null
[INFO][Bot #1][12/15 08:18:21 PM]: null
[INFO][Bot #1][12/15 08:18:21 PM]: Added event (Equip loadout)!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/15 08:18:21 PM]: Action queue true
[INFO][Bot #1][12/15 08:18:22 PM]: exec event (Equip loadout)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/15 08:18:22 PM]: null
[INFO][Bot #1][12/15 08:18:22 PM]: Hasn't equipped loadout!

image.png.0a6765a251d86fcd3a3da1776bc9ced7.png

Edited by drewb4
  • Like 1

Czar, 

Is there a option to select at what % pray left the bot will drink a pot? Or is it automatically randomized? 

I am cannoning atm and notice that whenever it goes to load cballs at X number it will always load them twice. I.e load 19 and then immediately click again to load 1 or 2. Sometime it does it 3 or 4 times in a row as well but majority twice. 

Also running into an issue where it will not loot. It recognizes the loot in the log but bot doesn't go to grab it. However if I don't have cannon on it will. 

Loving the script 

<3

Edited by bobbdylann
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO