Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Make sure to launch mirror client while logged out. And make sure to use default OSRS launcher. Once both clients are hooked, login manually then start the script. This is the best setup/configuration for mirror mode so that everything initializes correctly. Aside from that, are you loading/saving profiles? Started script near target npc?

This script is forever, pay once and enjoy forever :D

All mentioned above are supported, activated trials good luck guys. Thanks for the feedback too - added to upcoming update list :D

Will try to get Swamp crabs within the upcoming updates too. Doesn't seem too high req :D

Discord server and website - being finalized as we speak :D

As for sandcrabs - restart client, login manually and start the script. Should work ^^ :D Please confirm.

Glory house teleport is a good idea, will convert from my runecrafting script and add support to this script :D

Thanks guys!

Posted a quick update for v231.5, update will automatically go live within 24 hours. Next official update is almost ready, just had to get this one out of the way! Apologies for any inconvenience. Safespotting and looting is flawless in this version now :D V232 will have bonus features and a few things I wanted to support in this script, and a few other things patched too :D

What did you select so that the gear is un-clickable? It's working fine for me:

7rm4mU5.gif

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

3 hours ago, christoffe9311 said:

This is awful it does nothing... I start the script up, select the npc which are sand crabs it then diverts me to the separate inputs for sand crabs, i click anti patern select inventory and press start. All it does it stand in one spot and uses up my potions.

You are probably setting it up incorrectly.

You should probably post your GUI settings to make sure.

1 hour ago, Quantro said:

@Czar The last update (i believe from 231 to 231.5) completely broke banking in any setup i was using. It withraws everything, deposits it and repeats. Really like the script but this is kind of a major bug which makes it unusable to me ?

Which banking setup? I recently re-wrote the banking system. Please confirm. Screenshot exact banking layout so I can run some tests. The old banking system had some flaws which I corrected, it may have messed up a few configurations in the meantime. Let me know your exact banking setup and I will run the same setup and provide an update ASAP :D

As for sand crabs, make sure you turn auto-retaliate on and keep some food in inventory and set some food in bank layout (Setup window). It will work much much better, make sure you set it up correctly. If it still doesn't work, let me know and I will help :D

Activated trials good luck guys :D

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO