Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

2 things 

1.) Could you please add the ability for your walker mode (walk mode #1) to leave the gnome stronghold through the front gate after banking at gnome outside bank? The bot is able to go through the front gate to enter the gnome stronghold for bank but then cannot leave the same way it entered and ends up using the spirit tree and walking from wherever it goes from there. This would help me a lot. Thanks!

2.) Banking using ring of dueling doesn't work once the ring of dueling hits 6 charges left. The bot starts running to the bank after using 2 charges from 8 down to 6 like it can't recognize the item ID when it gets to 6 left. This really lowers the efficiency and would be awesome if it could be fixed. 

Edited by scraychee

This is probably going to make me look stupid and there may have been mention of it but I have just now found out about the File menu and the Plugins menu. I know, I know, I should have just used my eyes but hey... With that said... Holy shit! This script is even more amazing than I had thought. Being able to save profiles is great! Thank you! 

I have been manly been using the script for training in Stronghold Security - I had no idea you had a Stronghold script before purchasing your fighter :feels:. Thanks for making such a great script! :ditto:

Questions - When using the Task Manager does it take settings from the home menu like loot, bank, stops & notifications, etc?

Bug Report:

Vanilla Fighter Script (No Plugins)

When choosing to end the script when no food is left, it sets it to log out when no food is left in the bank. Since I don't have banking selected, I was hoping it would stop when no food is left in the inventory. 

Edited by ECOSRS

On 10/5/2018 at 12:13 PM, remon281 said:

The bot will attack just 2 npc and after that it wont do anything

Jagex updates every Thursday. Usually the Bot client break during that time. Just wait until they cleaned and patch out the changes. It's also not a good idea to bot after the weekly Thursday updates.

Edited by DreakinZ

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO