Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Fighter profiles aren't supported for mac/linux properly, I thought I had added support for them but it appears it doesn't work :( I need to buy a mac/linux to test that feature. I had no complaints until now I was under the impression it worked. I will do some more changes.

Sand/rock crabs - I added an update so the script will retaliate to crabs if they are attacking you, so the script will not idle anymore (if a crab is trying to fight you but it can't reach you).

Other than that check food and coins, setup options (post screenshot of your settings) the script is tried and tested I even managed to add a few nice lines of code which should improve the overall script while testing. 

Make sure resizeable mode is off, restart the client if it was on before.

New Update (v227)

- Sand and rock crab interactions fixed
- Sand and rock crab retaliation added (non-afk mode) fully working
- Misc 3 options are no longer greyed out and are accessible after loading profile
- Took another attempt at loading/saving profiles for Mac/linux (fingers crossed). I will keep trying until I either get a test computer or manage to nail the update before I get a test computer
- Added a few tweaks to stronghold and dialogues, walking nodes
- More accurate profit counter (no more equipment)
- Fixed slayer items on npc (bag of salt, rock hammer). Ice cooler already works.
- Prayer flicking and event changes
- Renamed some bank conditions to be more accurate
- Banking before stopping and breaking improved
- Added 'ran out of prayer potions only' as a bank condition
- Added an update for bury bones at X amount

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours. Good luck guys :D Keep the suggestions/bugs coming, I am always reading the thread and adding updates as I go along. Always remember: the more detailed your suggestion/bug is, the faster it will be added. Tell me how to make it happen and I will test and debug :)

EDIT: Which items? If they are untradeable it won't show up but it can still be looted. If they are tradeable and the item is new (maybe added in the last few osrs updates?) confirm and I will re-update the item list online.

Profit Calculator Preview:

Old: (Notice how it adds profit when I remove my own equipment, partyhat)

eOzfIef.gif

New: (Only adds to profit if I actually won an item, or looted it, not by de-equipping)

YtP0gEr.gif

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO