Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

?SCRIPT: Czar's Perfect Fighter⚔️

I created this main with the intention of only using premium scripts + smart botting. I have  never ran it for more than 60 minutes without taking a 10-20 minute break or switching bot tasks (thieving, slayer or hunter).  At first I used it to simply slay monsters. Leveled up my character from 1-30 combat stats. After that I started taking on Slayer tasks. I'd manually accept each slayer task, buy whatever items were required. Take my character to the slayer NPC location and start the script with the proper settings selected (i.e ice cooler on desert lizards). It worked great for a while but after a bit it would randomly stop doing anything. I'd have to restart the script. I wish you could save presets so you don't have to continuously check every setting when starting the script up again. Other than that, the script works as intended. The anti-ban is a nice feature. The interface(paint) is nice and clean, a bit laggy but you can disable it by pressing F2. Fantastic script by Czar.

Methods Used: Inject + Mirror

I recommend this script to anyone looking to train combat! ?

⭐Rating: 4/5⭐

Pros: Excellent multi-combat script. Can attack different monsters at the same time. Banking is flawless. So many features.

Cons: Sometimes laggy. Sometimes does nothing (have to restart). 

Edited by Abu
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, lilricci said:

Issues with bot, there must be an error with looting. Killing blue dragons, when looting enabled the bot will kill one maybe two dragons and then just sit still. With looting disabled the bot works like a charm. If we could get a fix for this would be great.

Update: Seems to be working when injecting. Mirror mode has technical difficulties..

9 hours ago, Abu said:

scriptreview.png.3df8784de2faaacb8632c80696390046.png

?SCRIPT: Czar's Perfect Fighter⚔️

This is one of the first scripts that I bought earlier into botting my new 'main'. I created this main with the intention of only using premium scripts + smart botting. I have  never ran it for more than 60 minutes without taking a 10-20 minute break or switching bot tasks (thieving, slayer or hunter).  At first I used it to simply slay monsters. Leveled up my character from 1-30 combat stats. After that I started taking on Slayer tasks. I'd manually accept each slayer task, buy whatever items were required. Take my character to the slayer NPC location and start the script with the proper settings selected (i.e ice cooler on desert lizards). It worked great for a while but after a bit it would randomly stop doing anything. I'd have to restart the script. I wish you could save presets so you don't have to continuously check every setting when starting the script up again. Other than that, the script works as intended. The anti-ban is a nice feature. The interface(paint) is nice and clean, a bit laggy but you can disable it by pressing F2. Fantastic script by Czar.

Methods Used: Inject + Mirror

I recommend this script to anyone looking to train combat! ?

⭐Rating: 4/5⭐

Pros: Excellent multi-combat script. Can attack different monsters at the same time. Banking is flawless. So many features.

Cons: Sometimes laggy. Sometimes does nothing (have to restart)

Current Combat Stats:

Reveal hidden contents

java_2018-08-17_14-42-35.png.bb345ccd2d9b894fe7943cee1a7518d5.pngjava_2018-08-17_14-43-17.png.3e738e43dd9dc7a57773f69a3e9dd728.png

What do you mean "I wish I could make presets" you literally can save settings for a specific monster and reload them whenever you please lol 

Edited by biesje
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Failure said:

Bought script, litelarry does not when having looting items.

Hopefully soon fixed.

A quick but really anoying fix for this (if you want to pick up loot) is to enter the loot manually and do not tick the "loot over: xxx value" option, then it loots everything you added to the list and never gets stuck. Anoying to add in the items though, but if you're doing slayer you can save the presets and load them later on if the task repeats :)

• Like 1

[INFO][Bot #1][08/18 07:44:41 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.util.NoSuchElementException
    at java.util.Scanner.throwFor(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.Scanner.next(Unknown Source)
    at perfect.scripting.a.Com5.H(fc:34)
    at perfect.scripting.a.Com5.A(fc:1)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.CoN.H(wm:1333)
    at a.c.aUX.H(hn:265)
    at a.c.a.a.AuX.H(kp:158)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.filter.FilterAPI.filter(uk:221)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.EntityAPI.closest(ig:176)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.EntityAPI.closest(ig:89)
    at a.c.a.a.AuX.H(kp:38)
    at a.coN.dA(cg:471)
    at a.coN.M(cg:564)
    at a.coN.onLoop(cg:2001)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(kl:223)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Gives this error... 

EDIT: solution remove bank over xxx 

Edited by Hukser

53 minutes ago, sturnbull said:

Runs terribly when you have the "Loot anything over xxx GP" setting toggled on but with that off it's not bad. Just wondering if there's a way to change settings while the bot is running? Haven't figured that one out yet I have to stop the bot, change the settings, start the bot.

Cheers.

This seems to be broken and causes errors in the log when I have this enabled as well.

Also @Czar - The script doesn't seem to attack NPC's when cannoning? Only relies on auto retaliate, not too sure what's up with that?

Cheers.

14 hours ago, Raimuks said:

A quick but really anoying fix for this (if you want to pick up loot) is to enter the loot manually and do not tick the "loot over: xxx value" option, then it loots everything you added to the list and never gets stuck. Anoying to add in the items though, but if you're doing slayer you can save the presets and load them later on if the task repeats :)

Noticed, thanks well yeah annoying but it's more terrible when not looting though lol.

@Czar When alching, Fire and Nature Rune must be in inventory, possible to support Rune Pouch?

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO