Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Funny thing is that it has been working flawlessy for weeks for me. Even with the banking. Only problems i had was when i used 'low cpu mode on" in client settings, so dont use that = dont even make the client lag for example with too many bots / gaming too heavy that makes the bot lag. I still use low resource mode on script tho.

I have not tried sand crabs.

Edited by jacobbb

EDIT: Just reached limit for post likes :( Can't like any posts today. 

Just read all responses and feedback, thanks everyone I really appreciate it. The more detailed your posts are with suggestions/bugs/tweaks/feedback the more useful it is to add more epic updates to the script :D

For sand crabs: make sure you have food in your inventory setup so the script doesn't panic and get scared

For gargoyles: thank you so much I will do some debugging, I had never though of that option for the rockhammer. Update for gargoyles is coming up.

Task mode: will do some revision for that mode, equalizer is for making the stats equal, I couldn't think of a name for it :s

Pyrefiends: Did you add the npc by name or using the arrows? If by name, make sure the exact name is correct. It seems the script is running but it doesn't know what to attack

Nieve/hounds: any error logs? The script should deposit the entire inventory and withdraw 20 monkfish, I will debug asap.

Stop conditions and slayer task finishes will be improved in the upcoming updat.e

Prayer potions instead of food (as a stop condition or a bank condition) is a highly requested feature and it will also be in the next version

Runes are a valid item they can be added via item name in the looting tab. Are they not showing up? If so, are you using a proxy? Maybe the item definitions aren't being loaded on your side. Confirm please.

Slayer dungeon and running to various danger npcs: can you screenshot your settings in the setup window and an in-game screenshot please? I need a more accurate description so I can debug :(

Stop condition with logging out will be fixed. In the meantime try enabling the 'Go to bank before stopping' it should be much better

In other news, I just updated the price API for the script, this will affect many things in the script including looting and looting over X. The new price API will never lag, will never fail upon start-up and will have the most accurate prices as it should do :) This update will go live later today hopefully but there will be no version increase. I coded this update for my other scripts and pushed them already which affects the fighter script too. I will be finishing up on the fighter update today then I will submit it to SDN :) I will inform you guys when the update goes live, it may go unnoticed.

Thanks guys and happy botting. Activated all trials too good luck :)

Edited by Czar
  • Sad 1

I do slayer with this but I'm currently getting this error list - I'm not sure what triggers it but it's consistent over all things I've been killing.

Exception in script thread 1: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at perfect.scripting.a.Com5.A(fc:1)
	at perfect.scripting.b.b.CoN.H(wm:1333)
	at a.c.aUX.H(hn:268)
	at a.coN.a(cg:3144)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.LinkedList$LLSpliterator.tryAdvance(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findAny(Unknown Source)
	at a.coN.l(cg:3144)
	at a.coN.M(cg:1493)
	at a.coN.onLoop(cg:2001)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(kl:223)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

EDIT: After using potions seems to trigger it. Possibly the same for food? Potions used - Super Combat Potion + Prayer Potion.

Manually attacking a monster and killing it seems to reset it too.

Edited by cqervq3

9 hours ago, cydrex said:

how do-able ranging or meleeing wyverns are with this?

It's good for range, you just have to be aware of people crashing your range spots as it will look dodgy if you get crashed and the bot is still trying to safespot the wyvern.

Melee is good too, I'm not sure if the banking option works with it as I haven't tried it but otherwise it's good.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO