Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

so many bugs, i love the concept, but it has flaws everywhere rn. korend cata's make ya go crazy, didnt read this anywhere and have lost 2 acc's bc i  didnt baby sit, script has been tragic for weeks can you pls iron out these bugs, notable bugs include banking, cannon, safespot. obv this isnt helpful so i will go indepth next time i encounter these issues but my i have to start new acc's before i can even do that :(]

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, lummyboy said:

so many bugs, i love the concept, but it has flaws everywhere rn. korend cata's make ya go crazy, didnt read this anywhere and have lost 2 acc's bc i  didnt baby sit, script has been tragic for weeks can you pls iron out these bugs, notable bugs include banking, cannon, safespot. obv this isnt helpful so i will go indepth next time i encounter these issues but my i have to start new acc's before i can even do that :(]

I am unsure why you are so unlucky, people have gotten very high slayer levels using this. Did you delete your jagex game folders after each ban?

11 minutes ago, mank said:

I am unsure why you are so unlucky, people have gotten very high slayer levels using this. Did you delete your jagex game folders after each ban?

yeah was working perfect for me long ago, have you not experienced any of these problems? if so can you pls let me know what settings you apply? and no i havnt is there a guide for that? ty i woulda overlooked this

10 minutes ago, lummyboy said:

yeah was working perfect for me long ago, have you not experienced any of these problems? if so can you pls let me know what settings you apply? and no i havnt is there a guide for that? ty i woulda overlooked this

In one of the sub sections there is a program by project pact that will remove all of the files. I suggest doing that after any ban.

I have never experienced any bans relating to this script, but I have with some poorly designed ones lately. I would suggest getting VIP for the mirror mode with this script and attempt to blend in rather than stick out, like doing quests like fremmy trial to get the helms and get a defender rather than a d med and obsidian shield. 

• Like 1

cool, lol i didnt stand out by appearance, it was my main that got banned, i botted on it for a week lol, it is low key heart breaking, trading my heavily grinded acc for 10 hrs or so of botting. but ik exactly what would have done it bc i came back to my laptop after 2 hrs to see me running for lesser demons to abysal's back and forth on loop. banned the next day. i knew the risk and have to pay the consequence but i am also a lil salty about the amount of times i encountered bugs like this throughout this script. when it used to be flawless for long periods of time when i used to bot. i will try get an acc back to a high standard again, but ill need this script to be safer to achieve that. cant babysit it all day. also important to note i lost upwards of 100m due to this so ive got a lil bit behind me to back up my disappointment.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lummyboy said:

cool, lol i didnt stand out by appearance, it was my main that got banned, i botted on it for a week lol, it is low key heart breaking, trading my heavily grinded acc for 10 hrs or so of botting. but ik exactly what would have done it bc i came back to my laptop after 2 hrs to see me running for lesser demons to abysal's back and forth on loop. banned the next day. i knew the risk and have to pay the consequence but i am also a lil salty about the amount of times i encountered bugs like this throughout this script. when it used to be flawless for long periods of time when i used to bot. i will try get an acc back to a high standard again, but ill need this script to be safer to achieve that. cant babysit it all day. also important to note i lost upwards of 100m due to this so ive got a lil bit behind me to back up my disappointment.

Sorry to hear about your main, but it won't be too hard to get back to a good starting point. I suggest getting base 40 mele stats and 43 prayer and NMZ up until base 70 and then continue using this for combat / slayer training. That shouldn't take you more than a week, although it will cost a little bit of gold to achieve. Good luck, and if you need help you can always drop me a private message.

Hi!,

When doing slayer the banrate seems low, going strong at the moment, will keep you updated.

The bot doenst like Basiliks. I configured the bot with NOT picking up drops and fighting with Melee.
It runs several times to the pyro monsters, the fire ones, could u please check this?

This happend 5 times with 100 monsters.

Thank you.

Edited by Divinc
  • Like 1

Hi, I only brought this bot 2 days ago so im unsure if i'm doing something wrong or not. I don't click the world hop option when i'm at rock crabs, but it seems to love hopping even if there is only 1 other person there. I start up the app, run the fighter bot, then use the rock crab plugin, it usually attacks a crab straight away, then moves the mouse over another one but for some reason doesn't actually click it. also, when I use to bot before eoc, (can't remember what the bot was called) there where custom break modes, where I could set the bot to have multiple breaks with whatever timing requests I wanted, for example, id choose it to have a break after 1 hour and 7 minutes for 22 minutes and 34 seconds, then it would have its next break after 1 hour and 26 minutes, break for 8 minutes 12 seconds, then bot for another 48 minutes 51 seconds, then break for 1 hour 3 minutes 28 seconds... ect, I would get to choose the break times, so they would be 100 percent unique, which id change every day ofcourse.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO