Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

2 hours ago, Joliter said:

Scroll to top of website, click on the "SCRIPTS" button, then click on combat and scroll down until you find Perfect Fighter.

Or just click 

Thanks just bought it. How does Afk mode work? tried to tick the box but then bot doesn't attack anything just counts to like 30 then back to 0.

Edited by JH_Jim
Question

Ate a ban (2 day) when I tried to use dragon dagger special alongside Guthan's. The bot freaked out and kept switching weapons until I intervened, by which time it had already triggered BotWatch. At the moment I would not recommend using Guthan's with any gear switches at all.

edit: also noticed some weird behavior at trollheim trolls, bot kept walking back and forth between two nearby spots (there were plenty of npcs around) https://pastebin.com/Ft3Qgeyb

edit2: it looks like the bot has trouble with guthans (and any degradeable gear probably), since the name of the gear changes when it degrades.

Edited by gazlo
  • Like 1

I remember using Perfect Fighter 7-8 years ago before the EoC update that made me leave for other games.

Recently coming back to the game and to see how far the Perfect Fighter script has come is absolutely amazing. 

Currently using it for each slayer task I get and the customization is crazy - and the prayer flick option (although beta, and still needs a little tweaking) is AWESOME :)

Keep up the good work guys!

I've taken a blind stab and free-styling the settings for this bot to kill some simple NPCs, so far it looks fantastic. Really love how you implemented imperfect movements (resting randomly before aggroing, failing to pick up bones and going back, double clicking NPCs randomly etc.) All very human-like. 

Quick questions:

A) is there an area in this thread that goes over how top optimize the script for bans, which features are more beta (vs 100% safe) etc?

B) is there a way to save profiles?

C) I've noticed that the paint will disappear randomly at times. I did not tick the low-performance option. Is there something I'm missing to make it come back?

Thanks & fantastic work @Czar

Edited by logicfury
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, logicfury said:

I've taken a blind stab and free-styling the settings for this bot to kill some simple NPCs, so far it looks fantastic. Really love how you implemented imperfect movements (resting randomly before aggroing, failing to pick up bones and going back, double clicking NPCs randomly etc.) All very human-like. 

Quick questions:

A) is there an area in this thread that goes over how top optimize the script for bans, which features are more beta (vs 100% safe) etc?

B) is there a way to save profiles?

C) I've noticed that the paint will disappear randomly at times. I did not tick the low-performance option. Is there something I'm missing to make it come back?

Thanks & fantastic work @Czar

A)To avoid bans I use the anti-pattern mode and move mouse outside screen. I believe AFK mode can also help decrease the chances but I have yet to try it. Really the best way to avoid bans is to not bot long periods of time.

B) Saving profiles, I am not sure, I believe there is a way using the File->Safe option in the corner, but setting up the script does not take a long time in general.

C) The paint disappears for me to. I think there is a button you can click to make it reappear. When you start the script its one of the F# buttons to hide/show. 

27 minutes ago, EzWin said:

A)To avoid bans I use the anti-pattern mode and move mouse outside screen. I believe AFK mode can also help decrease the chances but I have yet to try it. Really the best way to avoid bans is to not bot long periods of time.

B) Saving profiles, I am not sure, I believe there is a way using the File->Safe option in the corner, but setting up the script does not take a long time in general.

C) The paint disappears for me to. I think there is a button you can click to make it reappear. When you start the script its one of the F# buttons to hide/show. 

Thanks EzWin

@Czar anything to add? =]

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO