Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

2 hours ago, Raimuks said:

Is it just me or is it not picking up loot lately when I mark it to loot everything over 5000gp value for example?

It happens here too. Probably something changed on Osbuddy ge api and scripts can't read prices? (just a guess)

I heard someone else complaining about it too in other thread.

Czar, could you add "loot valuable/untradeble drops"-option? It would take item names from the chat aSscKyK.png and loot them.

This isn't really a needed as your "loot item above x" works pretty much always but would be nice addition

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seriously said:

It happens here too. Probably something changed on Osbuddy ge api and scripts can't read prices? (just a guess)

I heard someone else complaining about it too in other thread.

Czar, could you add "loot valuable/untradeble drops"-option? It would take item names from the chat aSscKyK.png and loot them.

This isn't really a needed as your "loot item above x" works pretty much always but would be nice addition

I had issues with this too. Left it overnight and came back with no loot whatsoever. The NPC's I was killing don't drop valueable drops often but 8 hours without drops is almost impossible.

On 6/16/2018 at 6:46 PM, Czar said:

Update v220 pushed, another one v221 coming up shortly for even more features. I need more testers for cannon mode some users saying it's fine some saying it doesn't fire. If using cannon mode or safespot mode post a detailed bug report or just do a short video of the bot and if you would like anything changed explain it and I will work on it ASAP. This next update is focused on plugins and new maps and npcs (v221). More information coming soon. Full changelog for this update will be added very soon. 

Thanks all for the responses, I am doing some more nice work on the script as we speak ^^ :D 

Been using cannon on caged ogres and found no issues with it!

Edited by weJ
  • Like 1

Hey bro ive been using your script for quite a while now, but i find myself that it is always buggy when killing trolls in burthope.

It seems like since they are thrower trolls that are aggro to you, it messes up and tries to run but then clicks again on it.

Could you give this a try?

3 hours ago, x2xconkerx2x said:

Hey bro ive been using your script for quite a while now, but i find myself that it is always buggy when killing trolls in burthope.

It seems like since they are thrower trolls that are aggro to you, it messes up and tries to run but then clicks again on it.

Could you give this a try?

Fast fix: Hop once to deaggro, choose your fighting area far enough so they won't aggro anymore.

• Like 2

So i own this script and the only thing i have to say about it is. I have a mac so no F keys could you do something about the cannoning mode where it doesn't work unless you F1 where you want the cannon set up at. Like i am trying to max my range and im  forced if not at Oger cages to use a free script that doesn't support food so I can fight npc. Can you just make it so it places cannon where you standing? Or already have it set up and then you can start firing it. This is a great script would love to use it on my mac. Thanks

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO