Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Settings files can only be saved in root folder in getDirectoryData() ?

\OSBot\Data folder would be messy if there are many perfect fighter settings and other settings of other script.

If I create a new folder inside the getDirectoryData()   \OSBot\Data , and save perfect fighter settings file inside that folder,

The settings file won't load.

Could you make it to load file inside folder in getDirectoryData()   \OSBot\Data ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, drewb4 said:

hey @Czar can you look into the eat for loot option? When I have this enabled, I have food in my inventory and my inventory is full, it doesnt eat to loot, it also doesnt run back to the safe spot.

ahh you poor soul...safe spotting never really worked on this script or at least was always heavy bugged.

Does anyone tried bones to peaches lately? does it work?

Any chance you can add support for Ammonite crabs at fossil island? @Czar

7 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

ahh you poor soul...safe spotting never really worked on this script or at least was always heavy bugged.

Safe spotting works fine.

@guywithlsd in the current version my experience is that the bot eats to loot without the option enabled so try just disabling the option and see if it does what you want.

Edited by gazlo
  • Like 1

Update v220 pushed, another one v221 coming up shortly for even more features. I need more testers for cannon mode some users saying it's fine some saying it doesn't fire. If using cannon mode or safespot mode post a detailed bug report or just do a short video of the bot and if you would like anything changed explain it and I will work on it ASAP. This next update is focused on plugins and new maps and npcs (v221). More information coming soon. Full changelog for this update will be added very soon. 

Thanks all for the responses, I am doing some more nice work on the script as we speak ^^ :D 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Update v220 pushed, another one v221 coming up shortly for even more features. I need more testers for cannon mode some users saying it's fine some saying it doesn't fire. If using cannon mode or safespot mode post a detailed bug report or just do a short video of the bot and if you would like anything changed explain it and I will work on it ASAP. This next update is focused on plugins and new maps and npcs (v221). More information coming soon. Full changelog for this update will be added very soon. 

Thanks all for the responses, I am doing some more nice work on the script as we speak ^^ :D 

Do you happen to have a change log posted somewhere? I didn't see one anywhere :(

9 hours ago, Czar said:

I will try to get a video of safespot + cannon issues this week.

since the latest update i've noticed a bug with safe spotting and the new fight zone.

settings:

Ranged mode: ON

Safespot: Enabled with f6

Fightzone: Set with f7

Problem:

It holds down the shift key constantly. I can tell because if I turn on "shift to drop" whenever I hover over anything in my inventory the first option is drop, as if I were holding down the shift key.

It also keeps attacking monsters that are not within the fight zone i set up

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO