Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hi,

So i've seen a lot of people posting about rock cakes and NMZ. As this is an update that would be awesome for me as well I wanted to talk about it.

The point of the rock cake is to get to 1hp. This only needs to be done once before you set up the script to run. Once your hp is at 1, you can keep it there by turning on and off 2x hitpoints restore prayer every <30seconds.

There are 2 use cases for wanting 1hp:

1. Player Dharoking wants 1hp to do more damage.
2. Player using absorption potions only wants to lose 1 point of absorption per hit.

Eating or Guzzling a rockcake with absorption potions will not work! It will only waste your absoprtion potion. And your health with remain at 2 or whatever.

I feel the best solution is to just implement a setup button that will enable hitting the 2x hitpoints prayer (or quick prayer) randomly between 1 and <30seconds, as this will keep health down in both situations.

Edited by drewb4

When fighting Gargoyles with either auto-smasher activated or while using a granite hammer, the bot re-clicks the gargoyle when it gets hit down to 1-9 health. It doesn't happen if you kill the gargoyle with a high enough hit to avoid the 1-9 health range (the range in which the auto-smashing mechanic activates, other than 0)

A secondary issue that this causes is that once clicked, the gargoyle is dead but the bot is "waiting after attack", which is on by default. So it'll sit there for ~15 seconds waiting to engage a monster that doesn't exist.

Also, after switching from primary weapons to guthans spear and back again, the next time it switches to guthan's spear, it doesn't switch back to primary weapons.

Script has a logic bug (e.g. dies while safespotting) or (cannon mode doesn't pickup arrows)
- What is the bug
When selecting a safespot and a fight tile the bot stops attacking monsters.
- How did you make the bug happen
Bot attacks everything up until you select the fight bounds. If you press f8 to reset the fight zone it will start again.
- (optional) recommendation for the bug, e.g. 'make the script walk back' or something
- Tried client restart?
Yes.
- Normal script or a plugin?
Normal.

Edit: So I've changed some settings. What it does right now is tag all the npc's, but it doesn't stick to the same NPC. Also it waits a shitload of time before attacking a new one. Does safespotting and fight bounds not work together?

Edited by Bombur

Czar, can you please give the sand crabs plugin an update? Couple of issues I've noticed. First, under the "Loot" tab I only ticked clue scrolls and opal bolt tips, but it is collecting bronze pickaxes. Second I have normally been using the default settings, but yesterday used Afk Any Position under Activity Level so I ticked Move mouse outside of screen under the "Tasks" tab as this would make sense if I am Afking but it does not work. Also, the Anti-pattern mode is under the "Main" tab Options section as well as the "Tasks" tab Settings section. With both, I am not sure which to tick or if either work since all this other stuff is broken. Finally, under the "Main" tab Options I ticked loot arrows and typed in Adamant darts, now I know this is not an arrow and probably why it does not work (I haven't tested arrows) but can you add support for darts and bolts, please. To sum up, Sand Crabs plugin is pretty much all I have used since I bought this bot and the fighting aspect works great and has almost got me to 80 ranged without getting banned yet! But all of the features seem to be broken or bugged and would be really nice if they worked. Thanks for your hard work!

Oh and I forgot to mention that the banking is a little buggy too. Like right now I just started the script with different items in my inventory then I had listed so first thing it did was go to the bank chest and dump all the items then take out what I had listed but then just sat there with my bank open. Also when I have ranging potions listed when I run out it just sits there with the bank left open instead of logging out or just taking out the food and skipping the potions. Anyways my account has sat with my back open and mouse just sitting there in the same spot but not auto log out for a couple of hours a couple of time so I am a little amazed this didn't get me banned but wanted to report this as well.

Edited by woltergrant

1. Have you added new items to looting list?

2. This script is still unable to save and load the ignore loots away some diameter option.

On 5/5/2018 at 12:54 PM, Pegasus said:

No, I didn't deposit-block any items.

This script go to bank , it attempt to take out items but since inventory are full , it failed and it spam taking items.

I think it happen when inventory are full of loots and still have some food/potions.

3. This spam taking items when inventory is full issue still occurs sometimes.

Edited by Pegasus

Bit of a noob here but I've been having a few issues. 
The bot wont interact with random events and is left stuck.

The bot won't open gates or doors to get to monsters such as chickens etc to kill and becomes stuck.

The bot won't load at all when I put in complicated settings like banking, looting, and task manager. It literally will only work when I select chickens and click start bot with no settings changed.

I feel like I could be doing soemthing wrong but I don't know why it doesnt start at all when I put in complicated settings.

Running the bot client on ubuntu VPS through proxies.

8 minutes ago, Psycholog said:

Bit of a noob here but I've been having a few issues. 
The bot wont interact with random events and is left stuck.

The bot won't open gates or doors to get to monsters such as chickens etc to kill and becomes stuck.

The bot won't load at all when I put in complicated settings like banking, looting, and task manager. It literally will only work when I select chickens and click start bot with no settings changed.

I feel like I could be doing soemthing wrong but I don't know why it doesnt start at all when I put in complicated settings.

Running the bot client on ubuntu VPS through proxies.

Hmm haven't noticed those bugs myself. Chickens worked for me. Cows aswell. I didn't get stuck because of randoms. It banked for me so that option worked also fine (for me). Maybe because ur new u have to try some stuff out. Or im lucky it worked for me xD. Only thing i noticed so far what im a bit less happy with is that if the monster isn't dead yet the bot clicks away then returns to kill the monster then clicks away again. This goes on untill the monster is dead. This doesnt happens always but it does happen atleast 3 times every 20 min.

11 hours ago, Jochem said:

Hmm haven't noticed those bugs myself. Chickens worked for me. Cows aswell. I didn't get stuck because of randoms. It banked for me so that option worked also fine (for me). Maybe because ur new u have to try some stuff out. Or im lucky it worked for me xD. Only thing i noticed so far what im a bit less happy with is that if the monster isn't dead yet the bot clicks away then returns to kill the monster then clicks away again. This goes on untill the monster is dead. This doesnt happens always but it does happen atleast 3 times every 20 min.

I have also ran into that issue. It's especially happening in the slayer tower. Crawling Hands are the worst because the bot does it all the time.

P.S. not saying it as a complaint, but as feedback. The bot is great ?

Will edit this post when I get back home. I appreciate all the responses and the feedback. I am especially loving the small but detailed reports because I want this script to be perfect in every way. Banking trigger re-write took up most of the development time but it is complete and now I am conquering the rest of the script tweaks and will get the major update down today or early tomorrow. Thanks guys ^^ :D All your responses are written down in my dev-log.

• Like 2

I haven't programmed deathwalk with the new equipment interface just yet, that is on my dev list and I will not push the new update without adding it. :D

Just finished the difficult code of the new update (fight bounds re-write), now I will work on the easier stuff and then push the entire update.

FuaK9F1.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO