Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

2 hours ago, cqervq3 said:

Some places aren't very well coded with the webwalkers so you have to start the script at the npc location that you want to kill for it to setup the default fight zone. You have to figure out which npcs are killable with the banking feature, as I think that's what you're hinting towards. Be more specific as to what you want to kill and where and I can try and help you with that.

just generally most of the monsters i tend to get such as shades it just go onto the ships and afk, i did fine on the Harpie bug swarmers but had to make sure not to die and had a safespot planted with a fight position but it just seemed like it didnt care at all, just trying to setup a saved file that works and is doing what its supposed to do, food wise i guess 15 food should be enough or more for each task depending on poison or not etc, but getting it to 99 might seem easier to me in otherways atm than configure and move the bot where its supposed to stand and then take a gamble if isnt just moving to an entire new location and afk at boat (which happened at shades for example, went to morton and it started walking to boat to afk) cant remember the other monster it did that too as well

• Like 1

Another subversion update (mini update). Much much much more to come please don't be worried if your suggestion/feature is not included. It is just a checkpoint update. Next major version (220) is in development, almost complete! :D The rest of the update will be added in v219.3 if they are small changes, otherwise 220.

New Mini Update (v219.2)

- Avoid returning combat is now perfected, no longer attacks other npcs, even if they aggro you.
- Prayer flicking: Mirror mode set ms to 100ms otherwise it will NOT work (mirror client only)
- Dark totems can now be combined.
- Added new equipment/armor tab
- Special attacks with 2h weapons fixed - script now wears shields.
- Loot items fixed (noted items)
- Several newer items added (mossy key)
- Champion scrolls can now be looted (fixed)
- Safespotting changes
- Breaks system improved since last version

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours. Much more to come!

• Like 2

On 5/21/2018 at 6:42 PM, guywithlsd said:

@Czar have you looked into sand crabs plug-in - Hop if player crashes - option?

It would not do anything if someone is next to my spot or under me.  maybe it has a timer that is like few minutes or smth?

F11 - set break tile - does not work in crab plug-in too. you click F11 and nothing happens, it goes to break at bank.

@Czar 

• Like 1

@Czar LOVING this script, it's been worth every penny.

I am having one issue, however, I cannot seem to figure out the "Fight Zone" tile selector. I am pressing F7, Shift-F7 before loading the scripting, during, after. Every way possible and I cannot seem to bring up the selection tool.

Any advice on how to properly setup this function?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Does not bank in Canifis if i select - bank at  Canifis - pretty much kill's Ghouls until out of food, then fight them even when out of food until it's dead.

didn't tried bank at nearest bank..

Does not not go to bank when out of potions if i selected bank condition - No food No potions.

will only go to bank when out of food. Using combat potions.

Edited by guywithlsd
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, italicmogul said:

@Czar LOVING this script, it's been worth every penny.

I am having one issue, however, I cannot seem to figure out the "Fight Zone" tile selector. I am pressing F7, Shift-F7 before loading the scripting, during, after. Every way possible and I cannot seem to bring up the selection tool.

Any advice on how to properly setup this function?

Thanks!

You need to have that option clicked in the settings...(fight in fight zone only or whatever it's called), then while you're still in settings, click on your OSbot window (have keyboard input only), and press F7 then drag it out, then go back to settings and hit start.

• Like 1

Script has a logic bug (e.g. dies while safespotting) or (cannon mode doesn't pickup arrows)
- What is the bug: cannon does not work
- How did you make the bug happen: starting the script with cannon in inventory or setup/ setting cannon tile
- (optional) recommendation for the bug, e.g. 'make the script walk back' or something
- Tried client restart? tried running in both mirror mode and injection client
- Normal script or a plugin? normal script
- Which exact setup options are enabled? Afk mode, cannon mode, etc etc. 

Cannon mode, range mode, tried choosing an npc and tried without. Played with the options and still could not get the cannon to load correctly.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO