Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Czar, bought your Perfect Fighter and so far so good. A little confused on the "plugins"  though. Tried searching the forums and couldn't find any info. My question is say I am trying to fight sand crabs; do I use the plugin or set the NPC with the Perfect Fighter menu? Which is safer? Which is more reliable? and what is the difference? Also for the snad crabs plugin; what is "Non-botting mode" option and what is the "Anti-pattern" option? Should I use both for preventing detection or what do each do? 

9 hours ago, woltergrant said:

Czar, bought your Perfect Fighter and so far so good. A little confused on the "plugins"  though. Tried searching the forums and couldn't find any info. My question is say I am trying to fight sand crabs; do I use the plugin or set the NPC with the Perfect Fighter menu? Which is safer? Which is more reliable? and what is the difference? Also for the snad crabs plugin; what is "Non-botting mode" option and what is the "Anti-pattern" option? Should I use both for preventing detection or what do each do? 

Non-botting mode is exactly that. It just pops up with a message when you lose agro afaik.

Anti-pattern, such as not moving the mouse in the same way to eat food or the same timing between actions etc. Not sure on specifics but you should get the idea.

Use the plugin for it as the normal fighter script doesn't register the sand rocks before pulling agro for the sand crabs to attack you and appear as attackable npcs.

On 5/24/2018 at 4:38 AM, gazlo said:

In OSRS bot is eating to loot despite the option not being selected.

Also the FPS on mirror mode drops significantly when using Perfect Fighter. This ends up messing up prayer flicking. Could you add a way to hide the paint?

If you're reloading a saved script, you may need to manually find the code in the .txt file and turn that option to 0.
Also, press F2 to hide paint.

On 5/20/2018 at 5:17 AM, furn said:

Just bought the script and it's working fantastically! Just a question: What are you using as your anti-botting technique?

I noticed that the clicks are fairly fast and precise when selecting enemies, and the screen doesn't tend to pan much.

EDIT: Just read some comments on the thread – would also prefer smaller paint if possible! Often covers my player and HP bar. Awesome otherwise! :)

EDIT 2: Been almost a week now with no word. :( Been holding off from using the bot without assurances of anti-botting techniques.

This script is really safe imho. I've gotten many 99's just using it for slayer tasks over a few months. Just the standard taking 2-3 30 min breaks per 6-8 hours has done me well on 3 accounts so far.

• Heart 1

@Czar I've been having a lil bit of trouble with the fighter script.

1) Guthans mode - not switching back to previous equipment after reaching full hp vs catacombs Abyssal Demons.
EDIT: Not just them, seems to be everything after 1 set of healing it will change back but after that it will keep the Guthans equiped.

2) Not picking up loot while in Guthans mode.

3) Noted items in saved settings (loot) being loaded as "null" such as, gold ore, gold bars from Gargoyles, as well as them not being looted.

Been using it for a while and haven't posted about it though.
Thanks for the great script!

Edited by cqervq3

Update v219.2 will be posted to SDN later today, including more updates.

For the last update I am curious if anybody has any problems with breaks anymore? I recently did a few silent updates for it in the last version v219.1.

For plugins - the script has it's own plugins. OSBot client just released a new plugin/script system so it is now going to be confusing, I will make some changes too.

There will also be QoL changes to the script, not just code changes. After I post the update I will post the changelog and I will be needing some feedback from every user to see how the update affected their botting style, and then I will make further tweaks and post v220 officially.

thanks guys really appreciate it, more to come! As always I have noted down every single post since the last update and taken it into account. :D

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

On 5/25/2018 at 6:37 PM, cqervq3 said:

This script is really safe imho. I've gotten many 99's just using it for slayer tasks over a few months. Just the standard taking 2-3 30 min breaks per 6-8 hours has done me well on 3 accounts so far.

Can you show me some settings or options, cuz right now i feel like it isnt doing the slayer tasks that great , been trying to configure a lot of stuff and most of the time it just isnt moving towards the location and several times i seen it run to a charter ship and just stop and afk there. so since you rather experienced i would love some help :)

1 hour ago, Nih said:

Can you show me some settings or options, cuz right now i feel like it isnt doing the slayer tasks that great , been trying to configure a lot of stuff and most of the time it just isnt moving towards the location and several times i seen it run to a charter ship and just stop and afk there. so since you rather experienced i would love some help :)

Some places aren't very well coded with the webwalkers so you have to start the script at the npc location that you want to kill for it to setup the default fight zone. You have to figure out which npcs are killable with the banking feature, as I think that's what you're hinting towards. Be more specific as to what you want to kill and where and I can try and help you with that.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO