Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Just bought the script and it's working fantastically! Just a question: What are you using as your anti-botting technique?

I noticed that the clicks are fairly fast and precise when selecting enemies, and the screen doesn't tend to pan much.

EDIT: Just read some comments on the thread – would also prefer smaller paint if possible! Often covers my player and HP bar. Awesome otherwise! :)

EDIT 2: Been almost a week now with no word. :( Been holding off from using the bot without assurances of anti-botting techniques.

Edited by furn
  • Like 1

I think I just realized why it sometimes wants to attack wrong monster when you start the script (which is really bad thing to happen in Slayer dungeon).

If random monster is trying to attack you (it's stuck behind the wall/rock but still aggroed) the script will try to attack it. But if you run a bit further and get rid of the aggro(or log out), script will not try to attack the wrong monster anymore. I'm not sure if this only happens at the start or if it can happen again later but it only happens when I'm starting up the script.

And I'm pretty sure that the "avoid attacking other enemies" is toggled on as a default option.

TL,DR: Script will try to attack wrong monster if it's aggroed on you.

Glad to see that someone agrees on the font size/text placement :laugh:.  Easy fix would be moving the version number to somewhere else. That would probably be enough so you don't have to change font. It's just some QoL, nothing super important.

fccTmz9.png

EDIT: Nvm it, bought it to test out! 

Edit 2: after some testing and java is just fking with me so the screen tares a lot i cant seem to make this work, its not saving the options i put in and it just keeps running into a wall when i tries to go for moss giants, dont know what is wrong tho, any help would be nice

EDIT 3: asking around isnt helping me progress here, i can not seem to make it work at all, i need help

Edited by Nih

2 hours ago, Nih said:

EDIT: Nvm it, bought it to test out! 

Edit 2: after some testing and java is just fking with me so the screen tares a lot i cant seem to make this work, its not saving the options i put in and it just keeps running into a wall when i tries to go for moss giants, dont know what is wrong tho, any help would be nice

EDIT 3: asking around isnt helping me progress here, i can not seem to make it work at all, i need help

You should test some free scripts first if you have no idea how to setup a script, it should be pretty easy (unless you want to use some extra features)

Add monster name, set looting if you need it, set stop task if you want, press start

51 minutes ago, Seriously said:

You should test some free scripts first if you have no idea how to setup a script, it should be pretty easy (unless you want to use some extra features)

Add monster name, set looting if you need it, set stop task if you want, press start

Monster name: Moss Giant runs into the edgeville dungeon and goes into a wall and stop working, tried out ankou and had to move their myself since it didnt want and had to redo all settings and steps because there is no option to fix settings while script is loaded(is there? cant seem to find one) loot works fine i noticed when it finally killed something, doesnt go back to safespot when getting attacked even tho setting is put for that.

Safespot manually put stands there nicely but isnt attacking an ankou dont know why not neither rofl. I have been testing tons of different settings on and off, and sometimes it just seems it isnt attacking the given name of the monster at all neither.

Please enlighten me how to make the script save settings, how to set it up correctly , i guess i am complete moron since its so easy

@Czar have you looked into sand crabs plug-in - Hop if player crashes - option?

It would not do anything if someone is next to my spot or under me.  maybe it has a timer that is like few minutes or smth?

F11 - set break tile - does not work in crab plug-in too. you click F11 and nothing happens, it goes to break at bank.

Edited by guywithlsd
  • Like 1

On 5/19/2018 at 4:27 AM, Marshman said:

@RawrChad Don't know what you are doing but I have been using this bot on multiple accounts (some more than 3 hours a day) and haven't as of writing this had one banned. The bans could be caused by other free scripts or another script you are using. Further, depends on what you are killing i.e sand crabs higher ban rates in those areas

hmm must be something im doing? I made the accounts only botting with the script everything else was hand done. avg around 60 all cb stats they get banned

2 hours ago, ketamine123 said:

Sorry for the rarther silly question, but when trying to use this script with Brutal Black Dragons i am getting the message to use the "plugin". When i go to my plugin page i have none too select from.

Help would be much appriciated
Cheers!

Script itself has plugin tab. You're looking at the Client's plugin tab

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Seriously said:

Script itself has plugin tab. You're looking at the Client's plugin tab

Just crawled my way through the forum and found it! Sorry guys it was me just being stupid. Just for clarification and anyone else who first uses this script the PLUGINS are in the top Left hand corner
next too FILE

Thankyou!

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO