Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 5/6/2018 at 6:49 AM, ANTIBOT27 said:

NMZ: It somehow doesn't recognise my rock cake. Also, when the NMZ dream ended, the script continued to spam click the overload outside the dream which is very detectable, could you make it so the script logs off the account or (whenever you have time to add this) makes it get more potions and 26k from bank and start a new dream? The 2nd option isn't as primark and could go on your to do list for the next update. Other plugins such as the sand crabs one are amazing at restocking at the nearest bank so it'd be amazing for that option in NMZ. The first option would be a good way to prevent the script spam clicking the overload outside the dream and isn't too hard to do, taking less of your time.

As always, I really appreciate your work in the scripts and love your scripts!

Thanks

Czar, still no rock cake recognition... The hp keeps going to 2 and more, the point of a rock cake is to keep it at 1 hp. 

Thank you!

11 hours ago, ptfood1 said:

at gargoyles the bot won't loot the drops, any advice? i have the looting options set to loot after every one of my kills

@ptfood1 you need to provide more information to Czar or anyone else to understand we this feature isn't working for you. 

Regardless, what @Joliter said is right. You need to add it into the list of loot you wish to be looted  or use the above X to loot options. Make sure you have one of these activated. I have done it in the past too. 

On another note, @Czar is this any chance with the new update to get the new Mossy Key added to the looting list. As I seem to not be able to see it in the looting list. 

Thanks

12 hours ago, RawrChad said:

Seems to have gotten 3 accounts banned after about 4-5 days using it. 3 hours botting a day.

@RawrChad Don't know what you are doing but I have been using this bot on multiple accounts (some more than 3 hours a day) and haven't as of writing this had one banned. The bans could be caused by other free scripts or another script you are using. Further, depends on what you are killing i.e sand crabs higher ban rates in those areas

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO