Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

10 hours ago, firstmate said:

btw using salt on rock sluts it counts it as a kill so one rockslug kill would be 2 kills on the kc counter. also if you can fix banking and eating and making things easier this would be a lot better and idk why it lags  so much trying to load the script every time can you fix that too also can i get a trial on some other scripts like agility

edit: antigen needs to be added for rock crabs its literally no anti ban on it

Start the script, add all of the functions you want such as for example bones to peaches and loot anything above 2k coins. Save as something you will remember. If you have an issue, you stop the script, start it again and load the profile. Make sure you don't add NPC's to kill when you save or you will need to remove them every time and also don't add zones when you save. This is how I do slayer.

17 hours ago, Czar said:

Got some really good suggestions and feedback, bug reports too. Breaks is getting another update, big overhaul.

Few updates for slayer coming, more looting changes, plugin updates, cannoning tweaks (only combo features e.g. cannoning and fighting, flicking etc) I still haven't experienced or heard/seen a bug with purely cannon mode, although I will be running more tests). Hopefully some mac updates before I push the main update too. Looting and safespotting are most likely getting their own tab (expanded looting tab and a standalone safespotting fight mode). Stay tuned guys. I have been doing under the hood changes mostly. Been going after the user requests and small bugs which have been present for a long time and have been ignored because they are too small/unimportant too.

Fighter guide and manual is in the final stages, I'm seeing a lot of repeated questions and mistaken bugs due to setup error. I know the script has a complex GUI and I need to make the gui more easy to use (user friendly).

the next main version update will have at least 1 feature which is suited to every single type of script user, I guarantee it, so no users are being left out with all the suggestions and bug reports.

Excellent news! 

This is my first problem i've encountered with the script. It automatically attacks what ever npc is aggro on you regardless if its the npc you chose to attack.

For example, http://prntscr.com/j1bf4y

Here i'm trying to kill ice giants. But the bot will attack the ice spiders instead since they are also aggro on me. My plan was to just protect melee and ignore them. Nothing insane but since the script is so flawless otherwise I figured you'd appreciate the knowledge on a problem that you can polish off.

• Like 1

Hey again. I need some more help. How do I set up a safe spot while maging? I've tried using F7 and setting fight bounds but it won't work, my character will only fight in the fight zone. I thought at one point there was an option to press F6 and press a safe spot, was I wrong?

Anyways, can anyone help me and show/tell me how to set one up?

Much appreciated! <3

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO