Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Pathfinding error at Fire Giants in Kourend Catacombs...

[INFO][Bot #1][11/02 01:44:04 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=1629, y=10051, z=0] and target: [x=2332, y=9775, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/02 01:44:04 PM]: Walker failed to find a path to 1 [[x=2332, y=9775, z=0]] from [[x=1629, y=10051, z=0]] 1
[INFO][Bot #1][11/02 01:44:04 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=1629, y=10051, z=0] and target: [x=2332, y=9775, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/02 01:44:05 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=1629, y=10051, z=0] and target: [x=2332, y=9775, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/02 01:44:06 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=1629, y=10051, z=0] and target: [x=2332, y=9775, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/02 01:44:07 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=1629, y=10051, z=0] and target: [x=2332, y=9775, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/02 01:44:07 PM]: Walker failed to find a path to 2 [[x=2332, y=9775, z=0]] from [[x=1629, y=10051, z=0]] 1
[INFO][Bot #1][11/02 01:44:08 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=1629, y=10051, z=0] and target: [x=2332, y=9775, z=0], report this to Czar immediately

I really think you need to evaluate the core functionality of many of your main features. I feel like you should disable them altogether. It's not like you are unaware that many of your features do no work. I really think this is a great script and if your features worked it would be the best script on OSBOT. I really really hope you end up putting in the effort to make all the features work because this would be a work of art. My dream is to have the bot so I can save a profile for every slayer monster and have it run auto.

I have been testing this script for about six hours now with the trial you gave me (thank you by the way), so i figured i owe you some feedback, so here's the flaws i found.

Note: i used this script at aviansies in GWD which in themselves are quite tricky creatures, not including all the other monsters down there, aswell as having it do B2P/Alch and so on..

When looting any drop with the b2p feature on, the bot will always eat one peach so it can pick up the drop which is a good thing, but it does this regardless of whether or not the drop is noted, meaning it does waste quite alot of peaches on essentially nothing, this also means alot of time is wasted running around picking up bones. Also picking up bones in general is pretty wonky. It will find a bone and run to it before trying to pick up loot, but then it will click the loot before it gets to the bone resulting in it running around like crazy. Not the biggest problem but it does look quite suspicious. (an easy fix to this would be to let it loot the drop first and then look for a bone which would be in the same pile, meaning it doesn't have to run around.)

To add on this, i feel like some sort of prioritization of food would be good for this script since the bot seems confused as to whether or not to eat peaches or the food i brought for the trip. It would eat normal food untill i had 5 left and then it would only eat peaches meaning it's wasting 5 inventory spaces everytime it uses a b2p tab. This would also be good for fighting monsters that have food drops (Aviansies drop 5 swordfish as an example.)

When picking up an alchable the mouse becomes ridiciolously fast as it goes into spellbook and clicks the item. (Not sure if this is something jagex would notice, but its odd nonetheless.) It also seems to do this when looting bones specifically, as it will try and pick up the bones twice in quick succession instead of just waiting patiently. Also after alching something it immediately tries to look for another item to alch even though nothing is there. Lastly, sometimes it wouldn't loot anything at all if i had it on some specific settings regarding the loot, i can't quite remember which options i had on or off but sometimes it would only loot the noted items and not alchables and vice-versa.

Once i got the right settings it seemed to run great though. The fightzone part is really cool and useful, especially at aviansies, so the script doesn't run around and try to attack the level 131 aviansie for example. What i'm kind of missing though is an option to pick multiple combat levels of the same creature (Aviansies have like 7 different combat levels). I know this is rare so i understand why it's not implemented and since the fightzone thing works great anyways i guess it's not that big of a deal.

All in all i think this script is awesome and worth the money despite it's flaws (most of which are easily fixable). I haven't tested out that many features but so far i'm quite impressed so good job to you.

Edited by LarsLarsen

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO