Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Please guys if you have a legit bug with this script use the bug report template on the main thread (copy + paste) and fill out please, it will make the updates go much much faster, in the meantime I am currently debugging some user feedback right now. If the bug is not found there is a risk of the bug not being fixed totally, e.g. if the bug is not happening to me or partially happening to me I am only able to fix what I am experiencing, so please tell me how to make the bug happen, keep in mind: combining too many options can make the script behave completely uniquely.

Also please check out the misc tab for more features, the script has some checkboxes which allow you to control the script better (e.g. there was a user which asked why the script is attacking other monsters than the chosen ones - there's an option to disable it) etc.

I am currently going over the last 2 pages of this thread and will post the new changelog for update v200. It's a larger update with much more time spent on testing and perfecting so you'll definitely be happy with this one ^^ :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 3

Script has a logic bug (e.g. dies while safespotting) or (cannon mode doesn't pickup arrows)
- What is the bug: Leaves the 10k Sand crab island everytime it attempts to reset the aggro from the crabs.
- How did you make the bug happen: Same as above. 
- (optional) recommendation for the bug, e.g. 'make the script walk back' or something: Remove whatever is making the bot not recognize that it's already on the crab claw isle and to stop clicking quick-travel back to the mainland.
- Tried client restart? 4 times.
- Normal script or a plugin?: Sand Crab plugin. 
- Which exact setup options are enabled? Afk mode, cannon mode, etc etc.: The AFK my position feature on Sand Crab's plugin.

Script has a logic bug (e.g. dies while safespotting) or (cannon mode doesn't pickup arrows)
- What is the bug: doesnt drink antifire pot and doesnt bank when inv full at brutal black dragon
- How did you make the bug happen: idk 
- (optional) recommendation for the bug, e.g. 'make the script walk back' or something: Remove whatever is making the bot not recognize that it's already on the crab claw isle and to stop clicking quick-travel back to the mainland.
- Tried client restart? yes
- Normal script or a plugin?: plugin 
- Which exact setup options are enabled? everything
  • Like 1

Been more than 1 week and script still doesn't use breaks,

it goes to fight sandcrabs again after this:

[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:26 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session... 1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:27 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session... 1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:28 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session... 1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:28 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session... 1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:29 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session... 1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:29 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session... 1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:30 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session... 1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:31 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session... 1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:31 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session... 1
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:32 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session... 2
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:32 PM]: Walking to adjacent bank tile....
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:32 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session... 2
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:32 PM]: Walking (screen) to adjacent bank tile...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:34 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session... 2
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:34 PM]: Walking (screen) to adjacent bank tile...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:35 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session... 2
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:35 PM]: Walking (screen) to adjacent bank tile...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:35 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session... 2
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:35 PM]: Walking (screen) to adjacent bank tile...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:36 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session... 2
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:36 PM]: Walking (screen) to adjacent bank tile...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:37 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session... 2
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:48:37 PM]: At bank, can break without any problems! Waiting for breaks to kick in, 2 minutes left.
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:49:37 PM]: Walking to nearest bank, preparing for break session... 2
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:49:37 PM]: At bank, can break without any problems! Waiting for breaks to kick in, 1 minutes left.
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:50:47 PM]: "ss_expired_timer" changed to "2"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:50:47 PM]: "ss_rock_count" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:50:48 PM]: "ss_rock_count" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:50:48 PM]: Walking here! 3
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:50:49 PM]: Walking here! 2 to: [x=1693, y=3468, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][07/18 05:50:49 PM]: "ss_expired_timer" changed to "0"

It goes to bank, waits 2 minutes, then it goes to sandcrabs and continues training again.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Czar said:

Yep sand crabs is in the patch list for v200, it's almost ready I will post a full changelog in the coming hours.

As for trial, activated trial hopefully it becomes activated as there is a 10 trial limit, I will remove the earliest trial from another user if it's full :( 

Please still waiting to test :)

• Like 1

not yet in the new update v200 it will loot them. I had to manually override the item. As for BBD plugin yep it's fixed in the new version also - I added a way to select custom bank conditions. As for not drinking antifire, hmm will investigate asap. As for breaks, hmm it's handled by the client, I will try and investigate and inform devs asap.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Czar said:

not yet in the new update v200 it will loot them. I had to manually override the item. As for BBD plugin yep it's fixed in the new version also - I added a way to select custom bank conditions. As for not drinking antifire, hmm will investigate asap. As for breaks, hmm it's handled by the client, I will try and investigate and inform devs asap.

can you make the bbd plugin use quickpray for faster kill?

• Like 1

Hey this is a stupid question for anyone who knows... I'm very confused on how you set up the fightzones and safespots. Not sure if it doesn't work for Mac or if I am just doing it wrong (assuming the latter), but when I use shift F7 or shift F6 to set these things nothing happens. Hoping someone could help me :D , it would be much appreciated 

no it should be just f7 or f6 without the shift keys ^^ :D 

hmm I can make the script use quickprayer I guess, I thought it already did, patch will be appended to v200

as for sand crabs and exiting the isle for refreshing crabs, which exact AFK tile did you set it to? I want to make sure the new update actually fixes it. The refresh aggro system is variable which means the script works differently depending on where you are standing. If the afk tile is near the run-away tile, it may not be stable. The run-to tile is in the Northern most eastern tile (top left of the isle). In the new update I made it run away to the farthest tile that the script can find, within the isle, instead of running to a fixed tile.

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO