Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hey. Bought script like 5-6 days ago, just a few issues:

1. Keeps goin up the ladder at edge house when killing men, and won't go back down.

2. Can't handle doors/gates at Al Kharid warriors and the stronghold below barb village

3. Just died at barbarians and have no actual idea how it happened. However, i am back at the village and attacking the barbs with my fists :)

Not sure if you can fix any of these, but just thought I'd let you know :) very happy with what it can do regardless

• Like 1

Czar, hey love your script i've been using it recently on sand crabs using the plugin but when ever i said the play style meter to afk at an afk spot the bot does fine killing the crabs but after the time comes to reset the aggro the bot doesnt do anything and just stands there. Is there something I am doing wrong setup wise?

• Like 1

Hey Czar,

Loving the script so far. I've noticed the script does not recognize the item "Giant key" dropped by various giants used to kill the F2P boss Obor. I would really like to loot this item and have tried to enter it manually but with no luck. I was wondering if this was something that needed tweaking on the script, or if I am doing something wrong on my end.

Not a big deal, just have been spending a lot of time at Hill Giants and would like some clarification.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO