Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

@Czar yoo man. Script would not loot Clue Scroll (easy). Tryed kill mans, got drop, left it on ground.

I had option selected - Loot everything OVER 100gp OR By names. So It could be possible that Clue is marked as zero value item, so bot didn't picked it because of that. It does loot Guams, but guams have alch value of 48gp. 

• Like 1

New Update (v187.4)

- Alching (both high and low) misc bugfixes
- Fixed looting for various slayer npcs
- Re-added 'Select all' button for looting (plugins)
- Fixed GDK teleporting while bank is open
- Fixed GDK wildy level before teleing
- Added clue scrolls to drop list
- Added a fix for Nieve slayer dungeon

This update was just tweaks and changes, so we are still on the same major version (187) but it will be 187.4.

Next update after this one will be v188 with some new features like the loot chooser (exactly like my thieving script) with checkboxes and a preset list of items that are automatically grabbed. Will also convert over the 'select all' button too :) Will most likely be starting on slayer and other suggestions very soon since the script To-Do list is being completed faster and faster each update :)

Edited by Czar

@Czar 

Script has a logic bug ()
- What is the bug: bot tries to attempt obstacles and leave dungeon even with banking off
- How did you make the bug happen: turned off world hop but tried it with world hop enabled and occured still.
- (optional) recommendation for the bug, e.g. 'make the script walk back' or something: make the script attack monster and not try to leave if banking turned off.
- Tried client restart? yes
- Normal script or a plugin? normal script
- Which exact setup options are enabled? Afk mode, cannon mode, etc etc. no options enabled other than stop at completion of slayer task. safe spot set with f6

here's what the log says...

[INFO][Bot #1][03/29 09:18:53 PM]: Cannon mode NOT activated!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/29 09:18:53 PM]: Chosen ammo [Broad bolts]x[0]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/29 09:18:53 PM]: Finding nearest npc....
[INFO][Bot #1][03/29 09:18:53 PM]: Successfully found at [x=2356, y=9769, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/29 09:18:53 PM]: Set primary weapon to [Rune crossbow]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/29 09:18:55 PM]: Attempting to negotiate obstacle at: [x=2565, y=9881, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/29 09:18:59 PM]: Attempting to negotiate obstacle at: [x=2565, y=9881, z=0]

• Like 1

@Czar

Here recently every time I start the bot, it immediately signs me out. Not quite sure what it is. I thought it was maybe some of the settings i was choosing but I have tried to run it without any settings other than the mob I would like to kill but still signs me out. Any info on a fix would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

• Like 1

@czar script keeps  crashing and come back to bot being logged off. 

here is error log. 

[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 07:49:09 PM]: Dumping SmartInventory
[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 07:49:09 PM]: [ACTION]=deposit_except | [ITEM]= empty  | [AMOUNT]=1 |
[ACTION]=withdraw_special_items_id | [ITEM]=nay | [AMOUNT]=1 |
[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 07:49:09 PM]: Script Perfect Fighter has exited!
[ERROR][Bot #1][03/30 07:49:09 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ih:18)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Hmm only regular bones are prioritized but I will add big bones to the prioritization list.

As for script stopping, please follow bug report template on main thread or screenshot the script setup interface (with your selected options) so I can test with the exact same options and debug.

The console log doesn't show any errors but I highly recommend using the script with food ^^ :D 

Update coming up :) 

Edit: the nieve slayer dungeon obstacles were fixed in the update (v187.4) yesterday

Edit2: If running the script without banking, at least make sure there is some food in the inventory otherwise the script's anti danger system will be confused :s 

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO