Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hmm games necklace still causing errors, will add a fix really quickly, apologies guys sad.png activated all trials gl guys. will edit this post again.

EDIT: Guys, can you remove the gdk_config file in the OSBot data folder? It may fix this, since it is leftover from the previous version of the script.

Edited by Czar

Hmm games necklace still causing errors, will add a fix really quickly, apologies guys sad.png activated all trials gl guys. will edit this post again.

EDIT: Guys, can you remove the gdk_config file in the OSBot data folder? It may fix this, since it is leftover from the previous version of the script.

Yep that fixed it. Thanks.

Could you add it so that it withraws more bolts when out from bank so that you could bring only a couple houndred with each time so i don't lose all of them to pkers when ranging the dragons?

Edited by Nice guy
  • Like 1

Hey Czar, I was testing the script at the dragons today &

I was wondering if you could implement anti-fire (6 minutes protection) & extended anti-fire potions (12 minutes protection) detection, just like you have done with all other potions?

I would suggest this by checking the feedback messages like

"your shield absorbs most of the dragon fire!" +

"Your potion protects you from the heat of the dragon's breath!"

If the potion message wouldn't be registered it could check for (extended) anti-fire potions?

(Or a checkbox "Fighting metal dragons"

Some other notes:

- Alchemy option seems to get stuck rotating between magic book & inventory tab

- Alchemy setting on items doesn't seem to save properly, it turns into items looted (=keeping in inventory) instead of "alched". Which forces me to re-enter 10 items separately each time I want to run the script

Other than that, awesome script so far, extremely versatile

Tip: I have a friend @Jardem interested to buy the script ;) this would be cool to see fixed

Edited by Artifacts
  • Like 1

hey, i was wondering what are some optimized training spots for this script? im talking about flawless banking and returning to the fight area. I find that ankou in stronghold using this script could be a little buggy, and i also cant bring myself to spend $10 on your stronghold script for solely on ankous (is it possible to just buy one level of the stronghold script)? I need monster/area  that can be decent exp and 100k+ gold an hour.

• Like 1

Good idea, I can revive my individual stronghold scripts (ankous, minotaurs, spiders, flesh crawlers) for 2.99 each (i think they were) for users who do not want to purchase all npcs but only a single npc ^^ :D I will be contacting the devs to re-release those scripts (i requested to remove the scripts because the aio replaced them a while back). But if the fighter script ever gets stuck at ankous, which tile? There is a tile bug report template at the bottom of the main thread, it will be fixed ASAP.

Update still not live yet, v173 should be live any moment now it's almost been 24 hours I think 

Bigger setup interface is definitely a good idea, will add an update for this because there are many options which can be added to the interface but have been left out e.g. the special attacks input (it used to be auto-detected but it required some setup knowledge)

As for anti-fire, I will definitely add anti-fire support for the global script in the next version. 

As for alchemy, will make some tweaks and changes ASAP.

As for varrock palace guards, so the script is not looting correctly? Will test ASAP.

As for gdk withdrawing bolts, will definitely add an update to withdraw ammo for ranging in the next update.

thanks for the feedback everyone, next update coming up. Last update (v173) should be live any moment hopefully :)

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO