G&S vs. F&F - PayPal payments.

Computer12

Friends & Family seems to be a very popular method of payment around here which I see as avoiding fees which is

1. Illegal as far as I can see

2. plain disrespectful to the service they provide

I decide not to use this method of payment for the reasons above and give very harsh backlash from sellers. They claim it is safer to use Friends & Family rather than Goods & Services. Does anyone have any experienced opinion on this?

Unless you're a business acc I'm guessing?

Even with business. It's illegal to be accepting under "friends and family" when their customers not friends or family. It'll get you limited on any account under a certain amount of transactions. Paypal will notify you a warning. After a certain amount of time if continued, you get limited for 90/180 days.

Even with business. It's illegal to be accepting under "friends and family" when their customers not friends or family. It'll get you limited on any account under a certain amount of transactions. Paypal will notify you a warning. After a certain amount of time if continued, you get limited for 90/180 days.

How do a lot of gold sites get away with it? I know they pay the majority of their sellers with FF

Edited by Realist