Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

10 hours ago, GoldGoat said:

Hi Czar, using the trial now. It does support it, but it's missing one major component, it has to be able to load coke into the stove or it pumps without gaining any strength experience. Is there a way for it to detect the stove is out and reload the coke? Thank you! 

I see, I will work on this feature, thanks 👍

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, coolwhipper said:

Czar! This script looks like it is going to do some big damageeeee - I'd love to trial it if it is at all possible? Thank you for all you do (big fan of Perfect fighter!) 

Awesome :D:D Done activated extended trial good luck my man, appreciate the support keep it up :D Now's the time to prepare the blast furnace accounts for the full weekend botting sessions, glglglgl :D

• Heart 1

• 4 weeks later...

Heres my experience with the trial,

Very good script overall, I do own the khal one but this one has restocking which makes this worth getting if you dont have a grand exchange trading script and bot manager for queuing.

BUT I had issues.....

Script stuck on loop rebuying Stams, I closed osbot client an osrs client ( mirror mode) and restarted, was ok.

Script got stuck restocking again but this time selling all bars it didnt collect the money and just sat there for 6 hours since i left it over night after a few hours of playing around with it I thought it would of been okay but nope :(

But I was running one Czar blastfurnace and one Khal blast furnace....

Khals script ended up wasting all my gold on paying forman over and over again, sooooo you win? lol

Either way I'd never use any blastfurnace script on osbot until these issues were fixed. I had to reload my osbot client about 12 times before I got it working properly, sometimes it wouldnt even drink the stamina potion even if staminas were enabled, it would withdraw one and hold it in invent and never use it lol, messed around with the drink over % value but it doesnt make sense to me, Drink only if over 60% ? So anywhere from 60-100% it will drink a stamina? In my mind that means its gonna spam drink staminas, but it doesnt so I'm confused.. Ended up leaving this option unticked for best results.

Thanks for trial, I'm a little disappointed but also impressed, definitely mixed emotions.

Also, khals script does more bars/h even with fast settings on, that was what i was mainly testing lol

• Like 1

Done authed trials enjoy! :D

@12346720 Thank you for the feedback I really appreciate it, I will keep on improving the script. Some of the points outlined do sound like it wasn't configured properly, I will extend your auth feel free to judge it further. I will also send you the set-up I personally use to have the best results with the bot, and the best way to setup mirror mode so issues don't occur (such as not detecting staminas etc).

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...