Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey, not too sure what happened, but i had over 10k gold ore in the bank and after around an hour it was logged out, i started it back up and it instantly logged me back out again, so i manually logged back in and looked in the bank to see only 12 gold ore left, so i think somehow the bot has dropped around 9k gold ore

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, vickershd said:

hey, not too sure what happened, but i had over 10k gold ore in the bank and after around an hour it was logged out, i started it back up and it instantly logged me back out again, so i manually logged back in and looked in the bank to see only 12 gold ore left, so i think somehow the bot has dropped around 9k gold ore

Hey there, we aren't allowed to add any malicious code since our staff always manually check every code update, are you sure it's not in the GE offers thingy? I have heard of misclicks dropping items so anything could happen. For preventing accidental drops/misclicks completely, I highly recommend enabling the option:

6Dqzt3H.png

For general purposes that is the best way to go. In the meantime I'll have a chat in the scripter dev discord and see what went wrong.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Czar said:

Yes it is supported, gave you a trial gl sir :D

Hi Czar, using the trial now. It does support it, but it's missing one major component, it has to be able to load coke into the stove or it pumps without gaining any strength experience. Is there a way for it to detect the stove is out and reload the coke? Thank you! 

Edited by GoldGoat
  • Like 1