Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Hey man there is one more issue when ever he calcualtes the ores and if the value exceeds 13K... It buys more but than sat there at the GE while menu is opened waiting for until the complete ores have been bought... So it's like sitting there for the next 4 hours until the limits resets.... Am I doing something wrong or it;s the script?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maz502 said:

Hey man there is one more issue when ever he calcualtes the ores and if the value exceeds 13K... It buys more but than sat there at the GE while menu is opened waiting for until the complete ores have been bought... So it's like sitting there for the next 4 hours until the limits resets.... Am I doing something wrong or it;s the script?

Hey :D Yes I completely agree with you, I have been thinking of ways to address the GE limit, any ideas are welcome. Should I make the bot stay logged out for X time or something? Or should I add a way to stop the bot if that happens. We technically don't have the power to see if there is a GE limit but we can kinda guess if the GE limit has been hit by measuring how long it takes to buy 1 item and if a certain time passes we can assume it has been reached. Another limitation is that if we stop the script after the ores are placed in [Buy] at the GE, then we have no record of this, but I have a good way of addressing that too using save/profiles in the OSBot/Data folder. But yeah any ideas are welcome I'll be adding more updates as we speak <3 

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 1:25 AM, Czar said:

Hey :D Yes I completely agree with you, I have been thinking of ways to address the GE limit, any ideas are welcome. Should I make the bot stay logged out for X time or something? Or should I add a way to stop the bot if that happens. We technically don't have the power to see if there is a GE limit but we can kinda guess if the GE limit has been hit by measuring how long it takes to buy 1 item and if a certain time passes we can assume it has been reached. Another limitation is that if we stop the script after the ores are placed in [Buy] at the GE, then we have no record of this, but I have a good way of addressing that too using save/profiles in the OSBot/Data folder. But yeah any ideas are welcome I'll be adding more updates as we speak <3 

If the valued exceeds 13K... And 13K ores are already have been bought it just simply close the grand exchange and go to blast furnace without waiting for the offer to finish.... It can be collected next time he came again for restocking...If the inventory contains Ores and Coal... Close Grand Exchange and contiunue.... There is one more option that if the value exceeds 13K it should buy 13K ores not more than that..Thanks Man

• Heart 1

Posted an update (v134.0) regarding script speed, miss-click control and performance. Everyone should be noticing a new option in the setup window (higher speed, more missclicks) which was on by default, but caused a lot of missclicks for some machines/vps', so now it's optional. Please try both options and see which one suits you best, if you want to continue as normal (before this update) then you need to turn that option on now.