Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

On 10/26/2020 at 11:55 AM, Lewiss119 said:

Restarted three bots and none of them have had the issue again so must of just been a one off. As for the coins that's a good point and once it reaches 60 anyway it doesnt really matter so all good on my side :)

I'm happy to hear this, any hiccups or issues since then? Weekend's coming up for more blast furnace so I'll be preparing some accounts too :D I hope muling is ready before friday I know I keep saying this but it's a semi-complex task to add

On 10/26/2020 at 12:00 PM, lcix said:

I need help, bot isnt moving.

Where/when - questing, blast furnace, grand exchange? I will help

13 hours ago, TakenF0rGranted said:

hey man can i get a trial? and does it support gold bars? 

Yes, but I recommend only botting blast furnace (in general) on throwaway accounts since it's a hotspot for bans. However if you must, then please keep the botting hours to a minimum of 1-2 hours per session followed by at least 2 hr breaks for the best results in my opinion (in terms of preventing bans).

16 hours ago, RsPlayer951 said:

When i turn this on at the black furnace chest the bot pulls out cash and then just stands there. The script shows it is checking prices and will just sit there for 10+ minutes.

Make sure to be in a blast furnace official world, can you confirm this please. EDIT: 358 is the normal world but I recommend going to other blast furnace worlds, e.g. 386

Also guys good luck, it's friday don't forget to turn on your bots for the weekend xD

Edited by Czar

i hate to be "that guy" you did give me a trial however iv been busy with work and getting a roof, could u re do the 24 hr trial? the other blastfurnace trial i tried was too... botty, i want to see if yours is more humanlike etc. i wont run in long durations like you said previously, if u can great if not then its ok lol my bad i just got home for the weekend.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2020 at 11:23 PM, TakenF0rGranted said:

i hate to be "that guy" you did give me a trial however iv been busy with work and getting a roof, could u re do the 24 hr trial? the other blastfurnace trial i tried was too... botty, i want to see if yours is more humanlike etc. i wont run in long durations like you said previously, if u can great if not then its ok lol my bad i just got home for the weekend.

Dw about it, activated enjoy! :D

On 10/26/2020 at 2:11 AM, Czar said:

@williamrg3temp or perm ban? If perm then don't forget to appeal the ban though it could take up to a week or two to get unbanned. Was it a main or a worker account? I highly recommend farming with workers and not mains, unless you're doing gold bars with goldsmithing gauntlets then I recommend keeping botting hours low, and botting in a non-358 world (that world is the go-to for all bots) and is a bit riskier than the others. If it was a worker then it should be banned later, unless you started botting before the weekend? I usually set up my bots on friday night and stop them just before monday morning to mule, and then the accounts usually get banned a couple hours later on monday. I don't know how others fare with their botting strategy but this my experience for a few years now. I've had a couple hiccups where I get banned if I started on thursday and wanted to bot from thursday -> monday but I just stopped botting from thursday and only prepared them on thursday and then started botting on friday - if that makes any sense

Hey Czar, Sorry it has taken me a while to write you back. 
First, I want to say I'm not blaming your scripts for the ban.
I think you write Amazing scripts and I truly believe that I got a little careless/greedy. 
About that night:
I bought Perfect Motherlode& had a 24hr trial for blast Furnas & khals motherlode from you and khal.
I was running and testing all 4 scripts but I think what got me, what that I got greedy. I let it run way to long and I was way to afk. I think I went to the first world on the list that said blast Furnas so it probably was world 358.
After thinking about it, I should NOT have done this on my main without getting a feel for it. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to write me and explain a few things. I would love to help you test out your scripts. Feel free to dm czar. 

And just to clarify to anyone who read my "my account got banned" post. That was MY fault. NOT the scripts. There is a right and wrong way to do everything in life; obviously I did it the wrong way.
I have been testing scrips on this platform for about 2 months now and Czar comes out with reliable, often updated, premiere scrips and you should definaly ask for a trial and test them out! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, williamrg3 said:

Hey Czar, Sorry it has taken me a while to write you back. 
First, I want to say I'm not blaming your scripts for the ban.
I think you write Amazing scripts and I truly believe that I got a little careless/greedy. 
About that night:
I bought Perfect Motherlode& had a 24hr trial for blast Furnas & khals motherlode from you and khal.
I was running and testing all 4 scripts but I think what got me, what that I got greedy. I let it run way to long and I was way to afk. I think I went to the first world on the list that said blast Furnas so it probably was world 358.
After thinking about it, I should NOT have done this on my main without getting a feel for it. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to write me and explain a few things. I would love to help you test out your scripts. Feel free to dm czar. 

And just to clarify to anyone who read my "my account got banned" post. That was MY fault. NOT the scripts. There is a right and wrong way to do everything in life; obviously I did it the wrong way.
I have been testing scrips on this platform for about 2 months now and Czar comes out with reliable, often updated, premiere scrips and you should definaly ask for a trial and test them out! 

Huge respect and kudos to you sir, please keep us updated on the status of your account if you decide to appeal the ban or not, or if you've started a new one.