Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

7 hours ago, Czar said:

@Djbots@lukerobbo95

Will take a look at the quests now, something must have changed/updated in the last RS update, it should be an easy fix xD

For muling not yet but it's in progress. We only have GE restocking for now which requires varrock teleports to teleport to Varrock -> GE.

For questing if it's dying, can you two confirm that your inventories look similar to this:

CtsRzEA.png

I'll make a new acc now and test the whole questing and update it. Update coming ASAP.

Hi Czar, 

I gave the accounts gold at the GE and the script bought the items from the GE, it didnt buy the tabs or layout like above. 

Ill try again today on another 2/3 accounts and will update you on progress with giving the account the above layout myself.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lukerobbo95 said:

Hi Czar, 

I gave the accounts gold at the GE and the script bought the items from the GE, it didnt buy the tabs or layout like above. 

Ill try again today on another 2/3 accounts and will update you on progress with giving the account the above layout myself.

Oh and they are dying mining the ore by running out of food as they have no run evergy going through the cave.

Staminas here could be a great update to help them get to ore quicker?

• Like 1

@lukerobbo95 Yes and yes :D staminas for questing is a huge request that i've seen, as well as buying staminas before questing and buying ore (for blast furnace later) before questing. I recommend waiting for v114.0 if you wanna start new accs, or  for a temporary solution to buy camelot tabs manually before enabling the bot (just until we see the new version go live). All of these features will be in v114.0 today

Also have you had any issues with teleporting to and from GE anymore? Regarding the [we've visited before...] logger mentioned a couple days back? In any case I'll get back to coding the update now xD

Trial activated @annalysekeatin enjoy sir, I did double trial since we have release v114 on the way which affects GE, questing. Death mechanics should be out in an hour or so since it was an easy fix, but the questing/GE will take a couple more hours to update, i'll have it done asap. I wouldn't recommend botting blast furnace on mains since it's high risk, unless you plan on botting safely (and not 24/7 like some of us xD), using perhaps hardware mouse or new mouse botting like 1 hour per session followed by some 1-2 hour breaks or so.

Edited by Czar

2 hours ago, Czar said:

@lukerobbo95 Yes and yes :D staminas for questing is a huge request that i've seen, as well as buying staminas before questing and buying ore (for blast furnace later) before questing. I recommend waiting for v114.0 if you wanna start new accs, or  for a temporary solution to buy camelot tabs manually before enabling the bot (just until we see the new version go live). All of these features will be in v114.0 today

Also have you had any issues with teleporting to and from GE anymore? Regarding the [we've visited before...] logger mentioned a couple days back? In any case I'll get back to coding the update now xD

Trial activated @annalysekeatin enjoy sir, I did double trial since we have release v114 on the way which affects GE, questing. Death mechanics should be out in an hour or so since it was an easy fix, but the questing/GE will take a couple more hours to update, i'll have it done asap. I wouldn't recommend botting blast furnace on mains since it's high risk, unless you plan on botting safely (and not 24/7 like some of us xD), using perhaps hardware mouse or new mouse botting like 1 hour per session followed by some 1-2 hour breaks or so.

Awesome stuff, nice quick updates!

And no, since your last update the GE feature has been working perfectly and all bots restocked and made it back.

What I managed to do was complete the Qs myself and get 30 smithing, give the bot 10 staminas, the ores, varrock teleports and a camelot teleport and it got to the cave etc itself. So that portion of your bot is working fine!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Czar said:

Looking good, please update us on your progress. Any hiccups or deaths/near misses while doing Knights' sword?

As for the initial buying part I've found something which needs updating, should be available in today's major version update (v114.0). If you guys notice anything else lemme know! I haven't seen the accounts dying yet but I'm investigating how (& where) the player could have died. If anything I hope it's not related to memory/fps/network.

The only time I saw it close to dying was when it goes to the bluerite and it ran out of food and got out at 1hp but it was a level 3. Just depends on your luck, maybe a few more lobsters Wouldn’t go a miss

• Like 1

Got a bug where it will pay the blast foreman for use but not redposit coins causing an uneven amount of ore to be withdrawn and go into the furnance. It will then not withdraw the bars and get stuck spam clicking the deposit ore in hopper. Happened twice on two accounts both times they paid. 

I was using coal bag btw

• Like 1

@williamrg3temp or perm ban? If perm then don't forget to appeal the ban though it could take up to a week or two to get unbanned. Was it a main or a worker account? I highly recommend farming with workers and not mains, unless you're doing gold bars with goldsmithing gauntlets then I recommend keeping botting hours low, and botting in a non-358 world (that world is the go-to for all bots) and is a bit riskier than the others. If it was a worker then it should be banned later, unless you started botting before the weekend? I usually set up my bots on friday night and stop them just before monday morning to mule, and then the accounts usually get banned a couple hours later on monday. I don't know how others fare with their botting strategy but this my experience for a few years now. I've had a couple hiccups where I get banned if I started on thursday and wanted to bot from thursday -> monday but I just stopped botting from thursday and only prepared them on thursday and then started botting on friday - if that makes any sense

@Lewiss119 update v114.0 should be live now the quests and GE aspect should be much much better. As for coins and paying blast foreman - I was worried that it would lose out on xp/profit if we kept banking for coins every 10 mins, should I add an option to choose whether to keep coins or deposit them? I think everyone would be happy instead of forcing the gp to be inside inventory all the time. Personally I felt safer keeping gp in inventory since it's fewer botted actions but that's just tinfoily of me.

Guys update v114.0 is now live, enjoy! You should see improvements at GE restocking, questing, staminas and increased stability overall. More updates to come.

4 hours ago, Czar said:

@williamrg3temp or perm ban? If perm then don't forget to appeal the ban though it could take up to a week or two to get unbanned. Was it a main or a worker account? I highly recommend farming with workers and not mains, unless you're doing gold bars with goldsmithing gauntlets then I recommend keeping botting hours low, and botting in a non-358 world (that world is the go-to for all bots) and is a bit riskier than the others. If it was a worker then it should be banned later, unless you started botting before the weekend? I usually set up my bots on friday night and stop them just before monday morning to mule, and then the accounts usually get banned a couple hours later on monday. I don't know how others fare with their botting strategy but this my experience for a few years now. I've had a couple hiccups where I get banned if I started on thursday and wanted to bot from thursday -> monday but I just stopped botting from thursday and only prepared them on thursday and then started botting on friday - if that makes any sense

@Lewiss119 update v114.0 should be live now the quests and GE aspect should be much much better. As for coins and paying blast foreman - I was worried that it would lose out on xp/profit if we kept banking for coins every 10 mins, should I add an option to choose whether to keep coins or deposit them? I think everyone would be happy instead of forcing the gp to be inside inventory all the time. Personally I felt safer keeping gp in inventory since it's fewer botted actions but that's just tinfoily of me.

Guys update v114.0 is now live, enjoy! You should see improvements at GE restocking, questing, staminas and increased stability overall. More updates to come.

Restarted three bots and none of them have had the issue again so must of just been a one off. As for the coins that's a good point and once it reaches 60 anyway it doesnt really matter so all good on my side :)

• Like 1