Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

14 hours ago, Czar said:

I’ll extend trial so you can try it, so it should only do the quests if you are <10 mining, and <30 smithing, so if you have any new accs that have any of those it could interfere. If not then Dw about it i’ll do some more tweaks on when to activate questing etc in the code.

Thanks, I'm actually trying it now. The stats of my account:

image.png.5f71f788f99fdc60b2b245397e91cff5.png

Quests done:

image.png.81cbb2fdb193503583ef900ffbf50f02.png

I then start the script with these options with 75k at ge:

image.png.15b5caf56f13ecc36c2f07bf209e5bf5.png

Then i press start, and this is what keeps happening:

image.png.1e65d1e2ace41cd61e173306661ad349.png

Account just stays at the GE and does nothing. Any help with it?

Hi Czar,

I just purchased this and it is a great script. 

Can I ask a few Qs, I've ran it for an hour doing Steel bars and it managed to do 1200 bars, is this low? Also, if I start the bot at the GE with coins but no ores it did not purchase for me, it teleport straight to Furnace and realised it had no ores so logged. Do I need to pre-purchase these and then the bot will sell and continue to restock?

Thanks!

Also, 

After it teleports to stock at the GE and its time I assume to go back to the Furnace, it stands at the GE and the logger shows:

[INFO][Bot #1][10/22 08:14:26 PM]: [VISIT-T]: We've visited the minigame before!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/22 08:14:27 PM]: [VISIT-T]: We've visited the minigame before!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/22 08:14:27 PM]: [VISIT-T]: We've visited the minigame before!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/22 08:14:28 PM]: [VISIT-T]: We've visited the minigame before!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/22 08:14:28 PM]: [VISIT-T]: We've visited the minigame before!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/22 08:14:29 PM]: [VISIT-T]: We've visited the minigame before!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/22 08:14:30 PM]: [VISIT-T]: We've visited the minigame before!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/22 08:14:30 PM]: [VISIT-T]: We've visited the minigame before!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/22 08:14:31 PM]: [VISIT-T]: We've visited the minigame before!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/22 08:14:31 PM]: [VISIT-T]: We've visited the minigame before!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/22 08:14:32 PM]: [VISIT-T]: We've visited the minigame before!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/22 08:14:33 PM]: [VISIT-T]: We've visited the minigame before!
[INFO][Bot #1][10/22 08:14:33 PM]: [VISIT-T]: We've visited the minigame before!

• Like 1

If using GE restocking we gotta let it run its cycle, so once no ores are detected (while at BF) it will go to GE and buy them as you described. I'm working on making it buy ores without visiting the minigame since it's a bit confusing why it should stay at the GE

For the [we've visited...] error will take a look now, it may require to be updated since the last version, will do that now! :D

EDIT:

Posted release v113.1, will automatically go live within a couple hours.

Edited by Czar

@Djbots@lukerobbo95

Will take a look at the quests now, something must have changed/updated in the last RS update, it should be an easy fix xD

For muling not yet but it's in progress. We only have GE restocking for now which requires varrock teleports to teleport to Varrock -> GE.

For questing if it's dying, can you two confirm that your inventories look similar to this:

CtsRzEA.png

I'll make a new acc now and test the whole questing and update it. Update coming ASAP.

Edited by Czar

3 hours ago, Lewiss119 said:

I’ve ran two accounts from tut straight through quests, only issue I had was it wasn’t buying tabs and was stuck checking bank even though I definitely checked it was ticked. Apart from that it’s absolutely flawless, from level 3 off tut to furnace no issues 

Looking good, please update us on your progress. Any hiccups or deaths/near misses while doing Knights' sword?

As for the initial buying part I've found something which needs updating, should be available in today's major version update (v114.0). If you guys notice anything else lemme know! I haven't seen the accounts dying yet but I'm investigating how (& where) the player could have died. If anything I hope it's not related to memory/fps/network.