Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

On 8/5/2020 at 2:06 AM, null62974 said:

@Czar hi i just bought this but for some reason i cant get the bot to start when its using a coal bag.   It get stuck after it checks the coal bag.  Please advise.

Hello sir please make sure the coal bag is closed not opened, it should work. If this doesn't work lemme know I'll help, also are there any error logs in the console? Top right -> settings -> toggle logger

7 hours ago, FaydeXO said:

Hi Czar please could i get a free trial on this

Done gl sir!

@Czar Bought the script. I'm not satisfied with it.  

I have used injection and mirror mode. With new mouse and without. With scripts "use faster route" setting and without. Bucket of water and without. With scripts "pre-run to wait bars" setting and without. I have NOT used coal bag. I have not tried ice gauntlets. I have used stamina potions all the time. All this with latest OSbot version and latest script version.

So i have used all available settings and their combinations that "goldfarmer" would have available.

This list does not even include everything so please run this script with mithril bars for 10 mins and you will see how messed up it is.

I will ask for refund for this one, I'm sorry.

CONS:

- Very slow (800-1030 mithril bars per hour without breaks)

- Making mithril bars has big problems which needs to be fixed asap, otherwise do not make mithril bars (maybe affects also all bars mithril and above, steel bars worked fine)

- Very slow with bucket of water, needs complete optimizing by scripter.

fast example: puts all ores in fine (coal+mithril), clicks to move to cool the bars but before it reaches there, it clicks to bank, opens bank, afks small amount, clicks back to move to cool bars, (bars already cooled), messes with bucket of water, etc so it overally it goes to bank before it even has the mith bars taken out. Also uses bucket of water too early or too late and afk's after that for small moment. Also very slow sometimes after using stamina pot (afks)

Overally banking: always when it opens the bank, takes out things, and when it closes the bank it always presses the X of the bank to close it - im 99.9% sure none of the legit players does this. I think they just click from the map to move about there where you put the ores and that movement closes the bank and once you move towards "ore putting place" legit players "correct clicks" the ore putting place and thats it.

Overally, please, you should first legit do the thing in rs before you write the script - this does not feel about it, this is your worst script ( i have many scripts from you and others here).

With mirror mode, all same problems, but also new problem: it takes the other side of the machine walking route from bank to "ore putting place". No-one uses that side walking route so please fix that also.

PROS:

- Questing works

- GE restocking works

- Blast furnancing seems overall "working" = nothing major that stops script from running, BUT major: very slow / unoptimized, see cons above. I do not recommend using this atm.

OTHER:

- I do not recommend running this script with low combat, you will get banned pretty fast. I recommend 90+ combat to use this. There are pretty much none low combaters in blast furnance, which makes you suspect and reported "just in case" and banned.

- If you use this script for "goldfarming", you are lucky if you get your bond moneys back before the ban, so because of that I can pretty much quarantee that you won't make any money using this for goldfarming with low combat accounts.

- Without coal bag or ice gauntlets, with stamina pots, the profit with steel bars with low combat account is around 100k hour, max 150k. This means you need 30 hours non-stop botting to pay your 4,6m bond back. After this you will make money if you manage to avoid bans. Overally bad idea to try gold farming with this because very minimal chance to you to actually make any gp profit from this before the ban.

• Like 1

@chors I've noticed this too, will make some changes so it always uses the southern side instead of northern. I made it randomised so it sometimes takes the northern path for anti-ban, but I'm seeing a lot of complaints for it so I'll be removing that behaviour. My apologies sir, it'll take the southern side always in v105. Thank you! :D

@Jacobb Thank you. Will go through the list and add improvements and updates to it.

In the meantime can you confirm if you used the option 'Quicker trips BETA!' for mithril bars? It uses the same sequence as mentioned in the RS Wiki, so it does 2 deposits of mithril, then 1 coal and mithril. If didn't use then don't worry about it. As for optimising - I'll be posting a new update for v105 with the new changes, have noted everything down in the post. Much appreciated sir, my apologies for any inconvenience. For the banking I recommend using the ESC to close bank feature, it helps with speed, but also yes that's a good idea, walking to close the bank - I'll add this too ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

37 minutes ago, Czar said:

@chors I've noticed this too, will make some changes so it always uses the southern side instead of northern. I made it randomised so it sometimes takes the northern path for anti-ban, but I'm seeing a lot of complaints for it so I'll be removing that behaviour. My apologies sir, it'll take the southern side always in v105. Thank you! :D

@Jacobb Thank you. Will go through the list and add improvements and updates to it.

In the meantime can you confirm if you used the option 'Quicker trips BETA!' for mithril bars? It uses the same sequence as mentioned in the RS Wiki, so it does 2 deposits of mithril, then 1 coal and mithril. If didn't use then don't worry about it. As for optimising - I'll be posting a new update for v105 with the new changes, have noted everything down in the post. Much appreciated sir, my apologies for any inconvenience. For the banking I recommend using the ESC to close bank feature, it helps with speed, but also yes that's a good idea, walking to close the bank - I'll add this too ^^ :D

Yes i tried also that Quicker trips BETA, not for long period tho. Not sure what it meant to do exactly but at least most of time it did coal  -> mith ->  half inventory bars out -> repeat. It was actually slower than the normal mithril mode even with all its current flaws. I think it was around 800 bars per hour no breaks with the Quicker trips BETA and around 950-1030 with the normal mith mode. These runs were not very long but around 60 minutes. I also used the "use minimal camera movement" because most legit players uses that i guess and what i've seen.

Normal mithril mode did exactly that what you said: coal -> coal -> mithril -> bars out, but it is very unoptimized, random not-meant-to-be afk's and very slow and pretty much 90% time fails to use the bucket of water in the way normal people would. For example using bucket of water to bars that are already cooled and error comes about that to the chat and then randomly afk's again for like 10secs and then takes the bars out and banks...

That northern path never happened for injection (at least i did not see it happening), but when using in mirror it happened many times, did not run for long time but at least 2-3 times in row it took the northern path, so if that really happens some times in injection, it is very very rare, i'm pretty sure it does not happen in injection.

I have default settings in osbot client, so for example the "allow scripts to override settings" is turned on. I think the script sets automatically the ms to 100 ms if i remember right.

I don't know what is your tactic to script, but If i knew how to script, first I would play the game and maybe record how i would do it if i did something in game for hours. I would also check videos of youtube how other players does it and trying to find few videos where AVERAGE player does it (not just ultimate pro players) and maybe even check twitch if there is someone livestreaming that thing you are about to script about.

here are few youtube video titles that you can lookup about blast furnancing where you can check how legit people in the video does it and maybe take some idea out of these and maybe like include something into your antiban rotation if you want:

OSRS Blast Furnace Guide | Old School Runescape Money making Guide
Blast Furnace Adamant Bars, 2650/hour

it would be easier to compare these to the bot if I had one running but one that I instantly noticed that when clicking somewhere, SOMETIMES the bot could like spam click 2-3 around that area where it is going, but could be hard to make it look like human-style-clicking but yeah you get the idea. ATM i think the bot just always clicked once and I'm pretty sure the bot "never" misclicks anything? At least it could misclick more often, but not too often. Misclicks could be like that "spam click antiban" where the bot clicks 3 times around the place it goes, for example when the bot wants to move to insert the ores, the bot "tries" to click the "ore-putting-place" but accidentally would misclick BUT it does not matter, the bot starts running around the right place and during the running it can "correct-click" the "ore-putting-place" (i dont know the name), so overall even with the misclick, the bot does not lose any efficiency because it corrects it while running.  
Something like this could be added. These are just fast ideas i got while writing this so there might be better ideas if you a bit longer :D.

No worries man, i'm glad that you want to improve the quality of scripts. :)

• Like 1

Many thanks, much respect for the help, you are a legend sir. I’ll get to work and fix.

EDIT:

New Update (v105.0)
- Big changes to cooling bars with bucket of water method
- No longer waits up to 10 seconds after cooling bars (or after someone else cools bars) with 'Bucket of water mode'
- Now supports detecting if ESC to close interface is enabled in relation to banking
-- No longer closes the bank with the mouse if you have that option turned off, uses minimap to walk instead.
-- Attempts to enable ESC closes interface mode if not already active
- Sip stamina threshold moved up to <90 instead of <80, now sips when it expires more accurately
-- Now also sips even when walking or doing an action, for more efficiency
- No longer clicks on minimap when trying to fill the conveyor belt with ore.
- Added a bug-fix for moving the camera with minimal camera enabled (in relation to cooling bars too)
- No longer takes the northern path, both in stealth and mirror
- If someone cools bars before you, it will de-select the selected bucket and proceed
- No longer attempts to go bank instead of waiting to take bars (in the bar cooling stage)
- If you need to pay the foreman and have no coins in inventory, it'll now bank for coins and proceed.
- No longer loops between depositing staminas and withdrawing with 'Keep potion' turned off.
- Script cycle loop now increased to 600ms instead of 400ms, should now be less jumpy yet slightly slower (0.2s slower)
-- Results in slightly higher bars/hr and more refined movements/interactions
- No longer pauses heavily (and spikes cpu/memory) after losing all ore/bars

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys! HUD will say v105.0 once it's officially live.

Let me know if I missed something, I'm eager to hear your feedback. Thanks for everything guys :)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1