Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

On 7/12/2020 at 3:01 PM, KiritoSan said:

Hey @Czar

Running trial on 1 account that started from just after Tutorial Island. So far its been running really well, but i noticed a few problems though.It ran all the pre reqs without issues until it arrived outside Rellekka Entrance Keldagrim, from there it just idled at the cave entrance until i moved it inside manually.Further along it ran fine until it arrived at the stairs outside blast Furnace until i moved it manually inside. Then it set coffer and paid the foremen and teleported back to Varrock to get the supplies needed for Blast Furnace. After it got the supplies it went walking through barbarian village while in the logger it said that it was going to to the Entrance Blast Furnace. I manually teleported it to Blast Furnace and it has been running fine for now. One thing I noticed and has already been mentioned is that it goes along the east side of the furnace a lot, this seems to happen because the camera turns in a way that it doesn't seem to find the conveyor belt. Another thing that is mentioned before is that takes a stamina potion from bank takes ores and goes to the conveyor belt. After bringing the  ores to the conveyor belt it goes to bank stores the 3 dose stamina takes a 4 dose one takes ores and goes back to the conveyor belt.

This is as much as I've noticed it doing until now. I will let you know if i find more.

I wanna add that it idles at same places for me and after it gets to blast furnace after it quests it telys back to ge buys supplies then walks to keldagrim? idk where it was going but i died going through ice mountain and lost 1m bank it kept all noted ores and gp on acct after buying supplies.

• Like 1

Update is now live, please lemme know if you have any other ideas/suggestions/issues, will be coding more releases. Got a nice update involving camera movements underway! :D

@kamman90 With or without varrock teleports? Regardless I know why it could be doing that, will post a fix for that - it thinks it's not allowed to teleport via minigames anymore; should be patched within a few hours.

Also, I'll be adding a way to buy all materials prior to questing, so that the bot can immediately start churning at the minigame instead of going back to grand exchange after completing the quests and wasting time/efficiency.

As for trials - sure activated enjoy! :D

Edited by Czar

Posted a new release, latest version is now v103 - this'll automatically go live within a few hours, enjoy! A lot of things have been improved & fixed, including the questing stages. More to come!

(DISCLAIMER: Muling is not yet supported) Also I've been super busy working on the muling system, just got hosting down, working on the setup window and it'll debut with the new behaviour tab too!

Activated trial runs, enjoy! If you're planning on weekend botting, now's the time to create & rest the accounts in preparation for the friday botting fest! :D