Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

idk if this is a bug or not. i have it set to make steel bars, using stamina potions. and keep stamina potion in inventory. it takes a potion out and drinks it. when it banks again for more ore it banks the stamina pot (3) and pulls out another stamina pot (4) im not sure if it's a bug or not just thought I'd bring that up im an hour in working decently

• Like 1

Kk will post an update for staminas to withdraw them more efficiently. Will add another update to consolidate the staircase code too.

The profit/hr for mithril is much better than steel, I recommend only using steel to level up to 55 (shouldn't take more than ~3-4 hours) and then the real profits begin.. XD

Hey Czar, I'm impressed with the script and I used it once but I was wondering if I could have a refund? if not I completely understand. I got my account from 70-73 smithing and I was looking into other bots for future levels. Like i said, if not I completely understand and it is a solid bot but I am going to try a different one for future levels. -Thanks

• Like 1

Hey @Czar

Running trial on 1 account that started from just after Tutorial Island. So far its been running really well, but i noticed a few problems though.It ran all the pre reqs without issues until it arrived outside Rellekka Entrance Keldagrim, from there it just idled at the cave entrance until i moved it inside manually.Further along it ran fine until it arrived at the stairs outside blast Furnace until i moved it manually inside. Then it set coffer and paid the foremen and teleported back to Varrock to get the supplies needed for Blast Furnace. After it got the supplies it went walking through barbarian village while in the logger it said that it was going to to the Entrance Blast Furnace. I manually teleported it to Blast Furnace and it has been running fine for now. One thing I noticed and has already been mentioned is that it goes along the east side of the furnace a lot, this seems to happen because the camera turns in a way that it doesn't seem to find the conveyor belt. Another thing that is mentioned before is that takes a stamina potion from bank takes ores and goes to the conveyor belt. After bringing the  ores to the conveyor belt it goes to bank stores the 3 dose stamina takes a 4 dose one takes ores and goes back to the conveyor belt.

This is as much as I've noticed it doing until now. I will let you know if i find more.

• Like 1

Trial feedback - Thanks for feedback, will add a nice follow-up update :D Going to iron out those pathwalking and make sure it walks perfectly. Also if you're questing, please turn off GE otherwise it will not work. I'll make it possible to have both in the next version. It's best to quest first, then stop script, then enable GE. Also if you want to go back to GE from blast furnace, you need varrock teleport tabs, otherwise the bot will just try and find any other alternative route (even if it's a long route via walking).

Refunds - please post a topic in the refunds section so a moderator can review your request, we scripters don't have any control over refunds unfortunately.

EDIT:

New Update (v101)

- Fixed all walking/pathfinding issues in the last version
- Improvements to the click system and stairs system

Update will automatically go live within a few hours, sorry guys! Last update was an attempt at a 'freeze-camera' option and it didn't go well. This new release is working much better! More updates to come shortly!

Edited by Czar