Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Recently posted an update regarding the dialogue, just updated it to the new dialogue.

As for camelot teleport, will check out teleport asap, it should be teleporting from the varrock smithing area to camelot immediately. Will also review the pathfinding from camelot to blast furnace (for the first time arriving in blast furnace without using minigame teles)

As for the GE mode, right now it only buys the ore, but I will definitely add stamina potion and varrock tab resupplying too. 

As for waiting for buckets, sure I can add a pre-walk type system for this. I will be adding more behavioural options to the setup window.

As for the coins, right now it's only supported to keep coins in inventory until you get 60 smithing so I will need to work on an update to allow banking for GP each time, but first I must add the other two options since this one will be the most difficult in terms of testing.

As for account list, I will need to double check with the staff, I think there is a way to do it whilst complying with all the market rules, but again I need to ask Token or Mald.

As for trials activated, if you are looking forward to these outlined features above then I will extend trial until the new update goes live when I post it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Recently posted an update regarding the dialogue, just updated it to the new dialogue.

As for camelot teleport, will check out teleport asap, it should be teleporting from the varrock smithing area to camelot immediately. Will also review the pathfinding from camelot to blast furnace (for the first time arriving in blast furnace without using minigame teles)

As for the GE mode, right now it only buys the ore, but I will definitely add stamina potion and varrock tab resupplying too. 

As for waiting for buckets, sure I can add a pre-walk type system for this. I will be adding more behavioural options to the setup window.

As for the coins, right now it's only supported to keep coins in inventory until you get 60 smithing so I will need to work on an update to allow banking for GP each time, but first I must add the other two options since this one will be the most difficult in terms of testing.

As for account list, I will need to double check with the staff, I think there is a way to do it whilst complying with all the market rules, but again I need to ask Token or Mald.

As for trials activated, if you are looking forward to these outlined features above then I will extend trial until the new update goes live when I post it

Appreciate the work you're willing to put into your scripts still

Before level 60 smithing, the coins are probably ok in the inventory since you have to pay the guy every 10min, but at level 60+ its just a waste of an inventory slot to hold on to them.

• 2 weeks later...

Massive new update (a lot of new features) coming for this bot, the goldfarmers here will be super happy when it goes live ^^ :D Apologies for the delay, a lot of code was changed, re-written and a lot more was added. I will message you (and give trial) when it goes live, I am hoping to release it within 2 days.

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Massive new update (a lot of new features) coming for this bot, the goldfarmers here will be super happy when it goes live ^^ :D Apologies for the delay, a lot of code was changed, re-written and a lot more was added. I will message you (and give trial) when it goes live, I am hoping to release it within 2 days.

Awesome. Thanks for the update!

• Like 1