Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Make sure to keep bucket in inventory to cool down the bars ^^ :D

As for misclicking the ramp/dwarf, make sure to zoom out the camera for better interaction, although I honestly would let the bot do misclicks to make it more humanlike. Would you like a more perfect/robotic setup where it never misclicks? Or humanlike misclicking to extend the life of your accounts (and prevent bans), it's all up to you guys, I am your servant ^^ :D

For GE restocking you need varrock teleport tabs in the bank so the script can teleport to varrock and walk to GE, I will be adding ring of wealth and glory support in the upcoming versions ^^ :D

As for trials, activated good luck guys ^^ :D

Which bars are you smelting, please confirm! I must see what the bot is trying to do. Does this happen always or randomly? Also do you have some primary ore (iron, mith, addy, runite) already in the hopper? Please make sure its completely empty, and that it only has your selected ore. I will make sure it's working perfectly for you ^^ :D

EDIT:

Will be debugging in the meantime with mithril ore.

Edited by Czar

How did you make that happen, for me it seems to be working fine, I selected Steel instead of Iron, please make sure you did that too. Otherwise post a screenshot of your setup settings so I can use the same settings and find the problem to fix it for you ^^ :D

EDIT:

Also did you make sure to set the game resolution to classic/fixed mode, not resized?

It seems to be the resolution, I just tested the bot on the resized/larger resolution, and looks like I need to add an update to support larger resolutions (if you have coal bag). Right now the bot only supports coal bag with the normal/classic resolution, please enable this button in order to use the bot:

to avoid any confusion, I posted a quick image to save time:

gJirKc7.png

also, if using coal bag: please make sure to close the coal bag by right clicking on it

Edited by Czar

On 1/26/2020 at 7:31 PM, Czar said:

As for misclicking the ramp/dwarf, make sure to zoom out the camera for better interaction, although I honestly would let the bot do misclicks to make it more humanlike. Would you like a more perfect/robotic setup where it never misclicks? Or humanlike misclicking to extend the life of your accounts (and prevent bans), it's all up to you guys, I am your servant ^^ :D

Thanks for the constant updates @Czar, definitely appreciate it. In my experience though, I definitely don't have a problem with misclicks; it's just when the bot does it constantly, and spends a decent amount of time cycling through chat options with dwarves instead of fixing the misclick by going up the ramp. I don't think any genuine players are going to sit there and cycle through chat options with the dwarves after a misclick, let alone do it several times in a short time frame. Didn't receive a ban yet after that one sitting, which is great, but I'm hesitant to do another sitting if the misclick/dwarf conversation is still a part of the script.

tldr: misclicks good, constant misclicks and cycling through convo with dwarves in small timeframe bad.

• Like 1

On 5/12/2016 at 9:21 AM, Czar said:

The requirements are so low it's laughable, it literally requires 1 bond, 20k and some ore for blast furnace, I usually put 3-4m on each goldfarm acc and just let it run all weekend, I get at least 10m per account :doge:

this script will be available either today or tomorrow, I will be doing some final testing to make sure everything is perfect and then it's all good ^^ :D

Bought your miner,fighter,magic.  Can I also have a trial of this script? Just testing out viable ban rates for bots.

• Like 1

More updates are underway, especially for the dialogue, as well as other changes regarding misclick frequency and hopefully the New Account Builder setup window will be ready, I really want to add more customizable options to the building/questing part. Thanks for all your hard work and feedback, I really appreciate it, it helps make the bot even better ^^ :D You guys are legends :D:D

As for the accounts, in OSBot there are no limits for accounts running bots. The way it works is that normal users are only allowed to have 2 simultaneous clients running at the same time, and VIP has unlimited clients. I will activate trials so you guys can see how it works out, good luck ^^ :D

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like you are fixing the dialogue, but it gets stuck at every dialogue selection when talking to Thurgo for the quest. 

I have no clue what the bots trying to do, but it takes forever trying to calculate a path after getting 30 smithing. Moves to a spot, stops and calculates, then moves again, and stops... repeat. It looked like it was going to walk all the way to Camelot. Even though it withdrew a Camelot tele from the bank. I ended up manually using it. It also HAD to have lobsters too for some reason, even though they don't have a use

[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 11:25:33 PM]: Resorting to old web
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 11:25:33 PM]: Found entrance: KELDAGRIM_PASS_2
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 11:25:33 PM]: not near to [x=2728, y=3710, z=0] next point is: Source [x=3131, y=3408, z=0] -> [x=3126, y=3413, z=0].
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 11:25:33 PM]: Next One: [x=3121, y=3416, z=0] (distance 15)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 11:25:33 PM]: Found next regional web tile!! : [x=3121, y=3416, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 11:25:33 PM]: Walking to: [x=3121, y=3416, z=0] distance: 15 and minimap: false
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 11:25:33 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetWalker: Wait 1s until destination exists 2"
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 11:25:33 PM]: Walk results: True=[true]    Normal=[true]
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 11:25:33 PM]:  walk_suh_result true to: [x=2728, y=3710, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 11:25:33 PM]: go to keldagrim!!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 11:25:33 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2840, y=10127, z=0]];

It can't WebWalk to the Blast Furnace after completing the cutscene on the boat crashing into the statue

[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 11:35:54 PM]: Resorting to old web
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 11:35:54 PM]: / Pathfinding error, source: [x=2826, y=10215, z=0] and target: [x=1945, y=4959, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 11:35:54 PM]: walk_suh no path found between [x=2826, y=10215, z=0] and [x=1945, y=4959, z=0] .. 
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 11:35:55 PM]: goToBlastFurnace) Go to blast furnace ASAP
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 11:35:55 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=1945, y=4959, z=0]];

It hops worlds for the quests, so it would be nice if it would hop to a random BF world if we wanted to use the coffer and not worry about the pumps and stuff

What does GE support do? Just resupply the ores? Can it buy stamina pots too? Varrock tele tabs?

When the bot goes back to resupply and it tries to go back to the BF, it withdraws those lobsters again, and does the weird walking to Camelot. Can it just use the minigame tele or walk to the vault in the back left corner of the GE?

Noticed that filling up the bucket of water also increases the value for the bars collected

Just a couple suggestions:

1).  Once the bot puts the ore of choice on the conveyor belt, can it run down to the bar dispenser and be ready to use the bucket of water on it?

Right now it stands at the top until the bars are dispensed. It could be more efficient by having it run/walk to the dispenser after dropping off the ore, and having it ready to go by time the bars are dispensed.

2). This may be against osbots rules for SDN scripts, but could it be possible to grab accounts off a text file and load them up?

Would be nice to have a list of ready-to-go accounts with members and supplies that your script can just grab and run

Edited by Dab in a Lab