Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Sure, are you starting at blast furnace or making new accounts to level/quest them up for blast furnace? Gl mate :D

Blast furnace, starting at 60 :) Thanks for the trial! I just bot a single main account for fun very safely these days. This may be the only script of yours I won't end up buying for that reason of me simply not being a gold farmer, but I still have always wanted to try this, especially now that I got myself a coal bag. Many thanks Czar and hope your Christmas was great. 

Done good luck guys, happy new years and thanks for all the positivity, hope you are all well.

If you guys have any ideas/suggestions/errors for the next update please let me know, I am currently adding a feature to allow the user to select their own setup for the questing/building account part of the script. Will also do general runs and make sure everything is normal :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes mule support is planned, along with a setup interface allowing you to customize your inventory/equipment loadout for the initial questing stage. Activated all trials apologies for late reply. Good luck guys ^^ :D

EDIT:

Recently added a new update regarding the questing stage: it now walks better to the blast furnace from camelot, no more getting stuck on the last object sometimes ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

On 1/14/2020 at 9:15 PM, Czar said:

I highly recommend only botting on throwaway accounts, blast furnace is high risk, but if timed and done correctly it can be super super profitable.

can you elaborate on this? it seems like most progress reports are around 400k gp/hr. a bond is around ~5mil. this means itd be a little over 10 hours just to break even. if one account is banned in two hours a different account would have to work for over 20 hours just to break even, no? 

Hey @Czar not sure if it's part of the script features to make it seem less bot-like but script seems very spacky. Constantly misses the ramp, occasionally talks to dwarves near the ramp (and continues the conversations by pressing space, 1 or 2) and stands at the top of the ramp playing around with the ice/gold gloves when it could be running more ore. Like I said not sure if these are meant to be features but they make the bot look waaaaaayyyyy more bot-like imo.