Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Done good luck guys ^^ :D

EDIT:

Guys I've got an update coming up for GE mode and reliability - I will be making it so it's possible to start the script from GE with no supplies, instead of starting the script with a prepared account at blast furnace ready to bot.

Edited by Czar

1.5 hours is too low for ban, did you do any extensive previous botting? This script is high risk high reward, bans are expected but not that quick, goldfarmed accounts should last minimum 2 days (48 hours), are you clearing jcache, avoiding botting same ip, tutorial island by hand, botting on accounts with no ban history etc etc? There are many things you can do to lower ban rates.

New Update (v81)

- Fixed returning back to Blast furnace after GE Restocking
- Script no longer stops for coffer if you still have gp to deposit
- Stamina potions are now sipped before the stamina effect expires

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D Trials activated too, good luck :D

EDIT:

Here's a small result from my farm's head account:

b78678113dad8ae9c7e9cfb2fd83a165.png

Edited by Czar

Just got banned using this for less than 5 hours on a completely bot free account (pure which i pk on etc) The bot gets stuck quite a bit when you finish a stamina potion and are on top of the belt, I think it's to do with the camera or something, when I try fix it the camera rotates back to its normal position and gets stuck again. Bot always overshoots the ramp up to put ore on the conveyor belt, I think it's because of the camera angle it uses, also the bar count isn't accurate; its randomly added like 275 bars to my count

Edited by Pure botter
added stuff
  • Like 1

Make sure to set the camera zoom to highest it will make more objects and items more visible and clear, it should work much much better ^^ :D

As for bans, this script is designed mainly for gold farmers, blast furnace (in general) is a high risk high reward method so the ban rates are higher than other skills/minigames naturally. My farm accounts usually last 3 days max, I complete tutorial by hand then gear up the accounts via botting. I highly recommend not botting with mains/valued accounts here, unless maybe doing gold bars for a short while, but nothing more than 2-3 hours a day.

7 minutes ago, Czar said:

Make sure to set the camera zoom to highest it will make more objects and items more visible and clear, it should work much much better ^^ :D

As for bans, this script is designed mainly for gold farmers, blast furnace (in general) is a high risk high reward method so the ban rates are higher than other skills/minigames naturally. My farm accounts usually last 3 days max, I complete tutorial by hand then gear up the accounts via botting. I highly recommend not botting with mains/valued accounts here, unless maybe doing gold bars for a short while, but nothing more than 2-3 hours a day.

The script automatically changes the camera that is the issue. These were for short periods of time and the first time I used the bot even (no history of botting on the accounts) 

I mean it runs perfectly apart from what I mentioned before.

• Like 1