Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Well if you botted in the past 2 days there is a chance it could have been the mass ban wave. Aside from that make sure not to bot your accounts at the same time otherwise you will get banned quicker. I usually do the multiple windows user trick, it uses separate jagexcaches. Also I highly recommend creating all your accounts super early (like a week or so) before botting on them, they last much longer.

as for trials, activated good luck :D 

11 hours ago, Czar said:

Well if you botted in the past 2 days there is a chance it could have been the mass ban wave. Aside from that make sure not to bot your accounts at the same time otherwise you will get banned quicker. I usually do the multiple windows user trick, it uses separate jagexcaches. Also I highly recommend creating all your accounts super early (like a week or so) before botting on them, they last much longer. 

Could you explain the multiple windows user trick?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Czar said:

Have you noticed that your accounts last longer of you bot during weekends or jagex non working hours?

• Like 1

For multiple windows user, just add a new user to windows, e.g. when windows loads up you have Admin, Czar, Guest or something, just add a new one, and it will be like having a different machine. However, you must download osbot from beginning, including a fresh new oldschool launcher if using mirror client :D

As for weekends, yes they last very long with weekend botting, however I have recently started only botting at friday midnight or sometimes even saturday noon for peace of mind, can easily get at least 48 hours botted on each account, might not seem like a lot to you guys but it is super scalable and it's safer.

Edited by Czar