Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

I ended up buying script but every so often it bugs out and just stands there next to the dispensary. The logger reads as follows: Open Dialogue is 474 and 1. It spams that line continuously as it stands there.

Another two bugs i just found are it in regularity runs past the ramp, so it's wasting clicks also it uses bucket on bar, then refills bucket then grabs bar...not sure if it was intended to interact like that just seems round a bout and adds up to wasting time. 

Edited by elthree

Seems to have no idea where it is... Not going to lie :x

Misclicks putting ore on the belt almost 90% of the time

On 1/4/2019 at 1:01 PM, elthree said:

I ended up buying script but every so often it bugs out and just stands there next to the dispensary. The logger reads as follows: Open Dialogue is 474 and 1. It spams that line continuously as it stands there.

Another two bugs i just found are it in regularity runs past the ramp, so it's wasting clicks also it uses bucket on bar, then refills bucket then grabs bar...not sure if it was intended to interact like that just seems round a bout and adds up to wasting time. 

Agreed

Make sure you are running in fixed mode, and make sure the mouse zoom is far away (max preferably), the script will run much better. Please confirm if you have enabled these, I will run some more tests in the meantime :D

As for buckets, will make some changes, need to re-write some code to allow refilling buckets after, should be out soon! :D

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Make sure you are running in fixed mode, and make sure the mouse zoom is far away (max preferably), the script will run much better. Please confirm if you have enabled these, I will run some more tests in the meantime :D

As for buckets, will make some changes, need to re-write some code to allow refilling buckets after, should be out soon! :D

Yeah, I figured out via trial and error that the further zoomed out you are the less issues. But thank you for the confirmation. 

I will add an option in the next update for accurate clicking and inaccurate clicking. Accurate clicks = more profit, more efficiency, more robotic/unnatural vs. inaccurate clicks = less profit, less efficiency, more humanlike. I have some people pming me saying they want more humanlike so I need best of both worlds. The options may, or may not, be a difference, but it's best to have more options right?

Just pushed a quick update for bucket filling, it will happen after bars have been taken. As for ramp, will be pushing this update as soon as I code it today :D Thanks guys :D

EDIT:

I will be running some tests with fully-maxed out zoom, to see if the script is able to just click the put-ore-object and click the bank appropriately, without even walking at all, should be much much better than walking IMO.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1