Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Hello @Czar,

There is an issue when using the script. I'm trying to smelt gold bars w/ Ice Gloves and Goldsmith Gloves. I saw a reply earlier that gold bars are not yet working correctly, but it seems to be working for me. The issue is when you have both the gloves checked in the interface, only one of the gloves will be used. I attached my settings below. The goldsmith gloves are equipped, and the ice gloves are banked upon starting.

Blast Furnace.PNG

• Like 1

hello, could you fix a few issues like the bot will cool the bars down with a bucket of water (if doing gold bars and wearing goldsmith gauntlets), the problem is the bot will go fill the bucket back up before picking the bars up. Could you fix it where it cools the bars, then picks the bars up and then on way to bank fill the bucket up.. it would increase bars/ph a lot. Also i noticed the bot uses the minimap to move the bot even if you can plainly see the next spot it wants to move to. Which wastes time and makes it seem more bot like. For instance, going from conveyor belt to bar dispenser it fits on the screen in one small click but the bot will click on minimap to move down and then take a second to click on the bar dispenser. And lastly any chance of implementing stamina pots, that would increase bars/ph immensely. Other than those small issues the bot does its Job. Just a few things to maybe speed up production and efficiency. Thanks a lot.

Edited by Hawko1337
bad english.
  • Like 1

GE mode is under construction, it shouldn't take too long to get it back to normal again. I still haven't removed it out of experimenta/beta phase. Next update will be GE update :D

As for clicking objects that are visible, make sure to set mouse zoom to far away (maximum) and it will fix it :D As for goldsmith gauntlets and ice gloves, they are not supported at the same time, only one of them are supported at once. Update for them will be added as soon as I am done coding it. Including stamina potion support ^^ :D