Looking for a pk Acc

ridnem

https://gyazo.com/6e71870fa91789aa5ce201200b28b8c7

https://gyazo.com/34d398ac76d88fb10f81560870cb2713

https://gyazo.com/3f734601278274131018517bc97737fe

a g mauler with 50 atk 80 str fully quested

Not sure what you looking for and what your budget but i have couple more if you're interessedpm me

Edited by Anivia

how much are you willing to spend? i have a pure i've been working on should be 99 str by next weekend..

its fully quested no ban marks..

stats will be

60 attk 

99 str

1 def

90 range 

50ish mage

90+ hp 

i was going to wait till it was done to post it on sythe but if you want to make an offer let me know.

how much are you willing to spend? i have a pure i've been working on should be 99 str by next weekend..

its fully quested no ban marks..

stats will be

60 attk 

99 str

1 def

90 range 

50ish mage

90+ hp 

i was going to wait till it was done to post it on sythe but if you want to make an offer let me know.

you got more feedback on other sites or?

you got more feedback on other sites or?

i've only sold/bought stuff of sythe.. i have like 4 or 5 trades on there.. been a member since like 2011 on there, i just recently started making custom accs and selling them with the creation email. i have no problem using a middle man (which i expect you to pay for) here is the current one i was telling you will probably be done by next week, it comes with the email ofcourse, i can upload more pics if you're interested, it has mm/miths , account will come with pretty much nothing on it, I'd be willing to sell it now if it's something you're interested in but i was looking for about 350m for it maxed. i'd sell it for 200m the way it sits because range is the expensive one. if you want i can do 99 str/rng/mage and DT but i'd like about 450m then.

n1ym4g.png

let me know if its something you're interested in.

Also doesn't have fire cape, don't know how important that is to you, i usually wait till 99 range to attempt cape

i've only sold/bought stuff of sythe.. i have like 4 or 5 trades on there.. been a member since like 2011 on there, i just recently started making custom accs and selling them with the creation email. i have no problem using a middle man (which i expect you to pay for) here is the current one i was telling you will probably be done by next week, it comes with the email ofcourse, i can upload more pics if you're interested, it has mm/miths , account will come with pretty much nothing on it, I'd be willing to sell it now if it's something you're interested in but i was looking for about 350m for it maxed. i'd sell it for 200m the way it sits because range is the expensive one. if you want i can do 99 str/rng/mage and DT but i'd like about 450m then.

n1ym4g.png

let me know if its something you're interested in.

Also doesn't have fire cape, don't know how important that is to you, i usually wait till 99 range to attempt cape

those maxed are a bit to expensive for me:P

though got this pure som untrad or quests done? and how much you looking for?

https://gyazo.com/6c44ef3dff9c6f6c73d93c9fa2c0c692

got maxed account also but not sure what your budget

what are you usking for the 2nd account? and i think maxed are too expensive;p preferr pures like gmaul/ags 

those maxed are a bit to expensive for me:P

though got this pure som untrad or quests done? and how much you looking for?

sorry but I don't understand what you mean by that second sentence? it has a full zammy/arma book, avas, mith gloves, monkey madness, access to spirit trees , etc .. its 58 qp its considered "fully quested" for somebody that doesn't want ancients..