is this build good? if not give me an alternative

Acerd

CPU: *Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($169.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Memory: Crucial 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($24.99 @ SuperBiiz) 

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Superclocked Video Card  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 

Case: Azza SIRIUS ATX Mid Tower Case  ($25.98 @ Newegg) 

Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  ($18.89 @ OutletPC) 

Sound Card: Asus Xonar DG 24-bit 96 KHz Sound Card  ($19.99 @ NCIX US) 

Wired Network Adapter: TP-Link TG-3468 10/100/1000 Mbps PCI-Express x1 Network Adapter  ($11.58 @ Amazon) 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($18.79 @ OutletPC) 

Total: $548.54

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria

Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-05-09 07:43 EDT-0400

budget is $500-600 , shoot ideas

You could probably buy a PSU with less wattage and save some money there, probably a 500w one. Also, you don't really need the after-market cpu cooler since you cant overclock the 4460 either, so you can save a bit of money there too. Same with the audio card too, on-board sound is good enough imo, I had that exact sound card your ordering and I never noticed a difference when I used it. Also why are you ordering a wired network adapter? Does your motherboard not have an ethernet port?

You could probably buy a PSU with less wattage and save some money there, probably a 500w one. Also, you don't really need the after-market cpu cooler since you cant overclock the 4460 either, so you can save a bit of money there too. Same with the audio card too, on-board sound is good enough imo, I had that exact sound card your ordering and I never noticed a difference when I used it. Also why are you ordering a wired network adapter? Does your motherboard not have an ethernet port?

i dont even fucking know if it does my brother just went on the site and picked what looked good and cheap and told me to ask you guys lol

• Like 1

Well for starters you forgot the motherboard, which means there's nothing to plug any of those parts into :P

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/nhnpjX

This build is overbudget, but going overbudget will be worth it in this case. If it's going to much over just let me know and I'll edit it.

I'm pretty sure it's better to have 2x4GB RAM than one 8GB.

There's a slight advantage from using dual-channel memory, but in everyday use there's pretty much no noticeable difference :P