Brother buying a new pc, need links

Kyle

My brother is in the market for a gaming computer. I don't really know what
specs are good, but his budget is $500, he wants it to be able to run steam
games like LoL, csgo, and smite without problems. He also doesn't want to
build it on his own. He wants to just buy the computer as a whole. Please only post links to the computer

I would recommend looking around pcpartpicker.com, the build posted above does fit the budget but doesn't look like the best build for the money, however I'm still shocked at seeing a MSI board for 10$ USD, am jealous. If your brother is on a budget, sounds like he is, I would consider going with an AMD based system, simply because it's cheaper and I find you get more performance for your money on a lower budget. :)

$500 budget, build it yourself.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6jFsHx

$400/- does not include monitor,optical drives,os etc. Basic parts required to run a system.

you dont need optical drive u has USB. also you can get windows 7/8 online for free probably, load onto flash drive, use that to load new OS on new PC build......

I would recommend looking around pcpartpicker.com, the build posted above does fit the budget but doesn't look like the best build for the money, however I'm still shocked at seeing a MSI board for 10$ USD, am jealous. If your brother is on a budget, sounds like he is, I would consider going with an AMD based system, simply because it's cheaper and I find you get more performance for your money on a lower budget. smile.png

Definitely isn't the best build for money. It's just for reference.

Depends on what you really need then feel free to edit and adjust. Processor,gpu and mainboard can be changed too.

I don't usually build low end pc's. :)