Juggles AIO Fighter

Juggles

Is there any way to add multiple enemies? im at cows and id like to kill them and calfs.

Id like to add that i love the script so far and juggles. I may be a lurker but iv been lurking about since like 2009 and I'm positive since i started and everytime i come back from stopping juggles is there. Always supporting the community trying to make people rich. 

Do you have an update to your old ebay guide since shopify became a thing? :)

Edited by thedevilhacker

Just letting you know that I did get banned from using this script (this was the only script I used on the account). I was botting for usually around 80 mins with 20 min breaks (randomized) but I did have the script running for like 10+ hours at a time. So I was probably just being trash (first time botting xD). Anyway, thought I should let you know. I did power level from 1-65 range in f2p in only a few days though (also had 50 att/str/def but I was only leaving the bot going for a few hours at a time when training melee and it took me a lot longer to achieve that) 

So yeah, idk if I got caught because I ran the script too long without closing the client for a while or if it was just dumb random bad luck haha.