4 accounts banned in less than a day each.

RolexCrown

Hey guys, so I used to play runescape years ago, i also used to be a big time botter who has maxed out many accounts with little to no bans. Ever since i started playing runescape 07 which has been a little over a year now EVERY TIME I BOT, I GET CAUGHT. I only bot 4-8 hours a day, always monitored and always replying back in game. i also use a PAID VPN. every individual account I botted with was given a DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS. Heres the list of my accounts and how they got banned.

1.) My near maxed main, 180 something Quest points, standing at GE Auto Alching. PERM BANNED with over 300m on the account literally 75k until 99 magic.

2.) Green dragon bot. I hand trained an account with 60/60/60 stats purposley for GDK killing. I purchased the GOLD GDK script from OSBOT. botted for 6 hours. PERM BANNED. 

3.) I Purchased an account with just  70 range 58 hp, 0 quest points. Started botting rock crabs with a PAID SCRIPT from osbot. PERM BANNED. not even 4 hours of botting...

4.) My 30 defence account with 60 att, 88 str, 82 range. Botted experiments from 75 str - 88. 2 day ban. I cant afford to lose this account either so i will never bot on it again... 

*Every single account had a different IP address and was botted during non UK work hours. Typically from 10pm UK time to 4am UK time.

My question is, did jagex step their botting detection game up to a whole nother level, or does OSBOT just *****..... This is my first time using osbot, i always used******.. Never had any issues whatsover, but this was many years ago when their bot detection methods im assuming were alot less advanced. Does OSBOT need to step up their game and focus on being non detectable? It seems nothing they offer does anything to effect the ban rate. I used to be able to max out account easily, no worries of getting banned whatsoever. Not anymore, im canceling my boting subscription because seriously its not worth it. Babysitting the bot doesnt even do shit either, neither does replying in game. all of a sudden i just get disconneted, try to relog and get "your account has been disabled".

Please share your experiences, have i just been REALLY unlucky? has anyone been able to get an entire 99 level without being caught? do you bot during UK work hours, and still have never been banned? 

It's not really from OSbot's behalf that you're having botting issues. If you wanted a more discreet botting experience then you probably should/should have purchased mirror mode. But yes, the Jagex detecting system in my eyes has become more advanced. Various accounts I had at the end of last year were all banned, and they were all essentially botted around the AM time, GMT, with a cooldown of 3 hours per each session.

Edited by Sincere

Sweet, so you thought it'd be a really good idea to start botting suddenly on accounts which I assume had less than an hours activity on over a large period of time and thought you'd buy public script, use a public bot and bot for an extended period of time without any diversion tactics in place, or what is seems like any research into modern runescape botting.

Chances are you used a VPN and got chained because people use them for all sorts of shit on Runescape.

Meanwhile I'm sat here with my fully botted main because I'm not a dumbass and blames FREE programs such as OSBot for my own misconceptions of a reality that is well documented on the internet.

If you want help seek it, research, read, trial and error; don't expect a pity party.

Edited by Final
  • Like 3

Are the accounts on the same IP?

Ever thought of buying yourself a private script?

Nope all different IP Addresses, I never even thought of having a private script made for me... I would of so not minded paying the extra money. But its too late now, im down to my only account and its currently banned for 1 more day. Can't risk losing it. luckily i transfered my 1b cashstack to another account before i started botting lol

Hey guys, so I used to play runescape years ago, i also used to be a big time botter who has maxed out many accounts with little to no bans. Ever since i started playing runescape 07 which has been a little over a year now EVERY TIME I BOT, I GET CAUGHT. I only bot 4-8 hours a day, always monitored and always replying back in game. i also use a PAID VPN. every individual account I botted with was given a DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS. Heres the list of my accounts and how they got banned.

1.) My near maxed main, 180 something Quest points, standing at GE Auto Alching. PERM BANNED with over 300m on the account literally 75k until 99 magic.

2.) Green dragon bot. I hand trained an account with 60/60/60 stats purposley for GDK killing. I purchased the GOLD GDK script from OSBOT. botted for 6 hours. PERM BANNED. 

3.) I Purchased an account with just  70 range 58 hp, 0 quest points. Started botting rock crabs with a PAID SCRIPT from osbot. PERM BANNED. not even 4 hours of botting...

4.) My 30 defence account with 60 att, 88 str, 82 range. Botted experiments from 75 str - 88. 2 day ban. I cant afford to lose this account either so i will never bot on it again... 

*Every single account had a different IP address and was botted during non UK work hours. Typically from 10pm UK time to 4am UK time.

My question is, did jagex step their botting detection game up to a whole nother level, or does OSBOT just fucking suck..... This is my first time using osbot, i always used p****bot/Advertising other bots isn't allowed.. Never had any issues whatsover, but this was many years ago when their bot detection methods im assuming were alot less advanced. Does OSBOT need to step up their game and focus on being non detectable? It seems nothing they offer does anything to effect the ban rate. I used to be able to max out account easily, no worries of getting banned whatsoever. Not anymore, im canceling my boting subscription because seriously its not worth it. Babysitting the bot doesnt even do shit either, neither does replying in game. all of a sudden i just get disconneted, try to relog and get "your account has been disabled".

Please share your experiences, have i just been REALLY unlucky? has anyone been able to get an entire 99 level without being caught? do you bot during UK work hours, and still have never been banned? 

Bot smart and you will be good i survived 70/70/70 full botted acc and its still good If u bot smart u would be able to.

Nope all different IP Addresses, I never even thought of having a private script made for me... I would of so not minded paying the extra money. But its too late now, im down to my only account and its currently banned for 1 more day. Can't risk losing it. luckily i transfered my 1b cashstack to another account before i started botting lol

Were you using Cyberghost VPN? Cause most of their shit are flagged, you should use individual private proxies next time instead of VPNs

Sweet, so you thought it'd be a really good idea to start botting suddenly on accounts which I assume had less than an hours activity on over a large period of time and thought you'd buy public script, use a public bot and bot for an extended period of time without any diversion tactics in place, or what is seems like any research into modern runescape botting.

Chances are you used a VPN and got chained because people use them for all sorts of shit on Runescape.

Meanwhile I'm sat here with my fully botted main because I'm not a dumbass and blames FREE programs such as OSBot for my own misconceptions of a reality that is well documented on the internet.

If you want help seek it, research, read, trial and error; don't expect a pity party

Everything you have said was wrong... If you could read what I wrote, i said all scripts and bots used were paid for. Second, a maxed main with 180 qp is not "less than an hours activity". neither was my green dragon bot with 60+ quest points, and was created years ago, and neither was my 30 defence account. the only account which had minimal activity was the 70 range account. Nobodys looking for pity, i shared my experience and wanted to see if others had similar. I browsed this forum and people continue to say it doesnt matter, mirror mode or not, paid or not, vpn or not, you can still get banned.

d....don't do that....

also dont BOT alching.. people keep doing it and i say it everytime, use a autoclicker

I actually did use an auto clicker all the way up to 98. Then i figured, hmmm let me use osbot since it can dismiss randoms and relog me back in. WHAT A MISTAKE. I could of still had my account if i continued to use my auto clicker instead. I've just had a really bad experience with OSbot, every account botted no matter how much i babysitted it still got banned. It seems like i should have been using  private scripts apparently :/

Did you use Cyberghost VPN?

Sounds like you got super unlucky i have been using a private script and have lasted quite long with only a 2day ban on one of my 4 accounts on over 8 hours a day of botting with breaks

Privatvpn

Everything you have said was wrong... If you could read what I wrote, i said all scripts and bots used were paid for. Second, a maxed main with 180 qp is not "less than an hours activity". neither was my green dragon bot with 60+ quest points, and was created years ago, and neither was my 30 defence account. the only account which had minimal activity was the 70 range account. Nobodys looking for pity, i shared my experience and wanted to see if others had similar. I browsed this forum and people continue to say it doesnt matter, mirror mode or not, paid or not, vpn or not, you can still get banned.

I actually did use an auto clicker all the way up to 98. Then i figured, hmmm let me use osbot since it can dismiss randoms and relog me back in. WHAT A MISTAKE. I could of still had my account if i continued to use my auto clicker instead. I've just had a really bad experience with OSbot, every account botted no matter how much i babysitted it still got banned. It seems like i should have been using  private scripts apparently :/

Privatvpn

>Used OSBot

>Osbot is free to use.

I meant recent activity, I thought this was implied but evidently not. Your methodology was incorrect just like the rest of the people that get banned when attempting to circumvent bans.

Our solutions are not perfect, neither is any other public bot on Runescape; without an incredible amount of innovation we will never even get close to what it was like in 2011.

128413.jpg?1446362631

autoclicker/mouse recorder is always a lower banrate than botting m8

it went perfect all up to 98 and u decided lets bot twitch_emoticon___notlikethis_by_centaur

• Like 2