Scammed by ikill

tickhf

User: http://osbot.org/forum/user/123678-ikill/

Thread: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/95578-ikills-cheap-service-defenderstorsoquests-discounts-on-first-10-orders/page-3#entry1074880

Explanation: I purchased like 8 quests from this guy + some powerlevelling, for 18m, as I was planning on returning to OSRS, to find that he cleaned my cash + dragon weapons (which was like 3m total lmfao) 

Evidence: Available upon request

Yeah I kinda fucked up let one my friend help me, becuase i was kinda busy I thought i could trust him let him on my skype and stuff, he went on scammed two people and he also cancelled a order I gave to dbuff to train my mining and fishing (worth around 43m) and took my money aswell, hes hacked my skype so I cant even get on skype anymore so I really have messed this one up sorry guys :(

Yeah I kinda fucked up let one my friend help me, becuase i was kinda busy I thought i could trust him let him on my skype and stuff, he went on scammed two people and he also cancelled a order I gave to dbuff to train my mining and fishing (worth around 43m) and took my money aswell, hes hacked my skype so I cant even get on skype anymore so I really have messed this one up sorry guys sad.png

You'll have to refund both users and secure your Skype.

Going to need some time becuase i need to make new account and will need buy GP, can both user please give a value on there bank, i know roughly how much it was so dont try to over do it.

Please discuss it with the victims and try to come to an agreement. Otherwise we will have to ban you until you can refund.

Going to need some time becuase i need to make new account and will need buy GP, can both user please give a value on there bank, i know roughly how much it was so dont try to over do it.

Legit? it was like 49.7m(using osbuddy pro, it was 14m cash/acb/50 p2p/f2p returns, but tbh my man if you're being legit then 22m for the acb is good, ill buy back my sets and shit myself. I would prefer to talk to you through pm's on here as your skype has been compromised before.

Legit? it was like 49.7m(using osbuddy pro, it was 14m cash/acb/50 p2p/f2p returns, but tbh my man if you're being legit then 22m for the acb is good, ill buy back my sets and shit myself. I would prefer to talk to you through pm's on here as your skype has been compromised before.

Mine was the service (18m) + (3m bank) = 21m

Did he attempt to contact any of you regarding the refund?