False Feedback

Gilgad

Disputed Member:[member=Hashtag Sk00n]
Why it should be removed:

Because he never opened a dispute and never replied to my message after a few days, he has all the recovery information when I sold it to him ages ago so he can recover it whenever he wants and if he can't i can help get it back.

http://prnt.sc/atcofj

Would be nice not to have the random red there from a raging user making assumptions.

Yeah exactly, so i dont know why he just went and did what he did without speaking to me first, he already left feedback before I even responded. I'm happy to help lol.

• Administrator

Gilgad explain why you recovered the account? Your email is back on the account + the display name was changed back. Could you repay this user or give him the account back?

lna1VP4.png

CAJaJT2.png

A lot more information is hidden, it is clear that @Gilgad has recovered the account. Can you tell me how much you lost by him recovering and any proof?

A lot more information is hidden, it is clear that @Gilgad has recovered the account. Can you tell me how much you lost by him recovering and any proof?

I can upload about 17 pictures of various boss loots, my 4 kc Armadyl pet (the main displeaser in this conflict), not to mention the nearly 1800 total levels.

Using OSBuddy's bank price widget (which is not always accurate) I would accurately value the bank near approximately 160m.

Bare in mind I did pay him 300m cash for a 1689 total level account with about 15m total.

The account is now sitting at 1792 total with 29 more quest points and various untradables (pet, boss loots, etc).

Like I said I never recovered the account, If I was going to scam quit I would have recovered the 10 odd accounts i've sold. I said i'm happy to help and get the account back for skoon and am currently in the process of recovering it for him. It is not clear that I recovered the account. The evidence shown is the account was recovered to T*******@g****.com which could be anything, but it could also be my email that I had years ago when I sold the account linked to TRGilgad@gmail.com to someone on osbot, it was my first sale I believe or close to it.

Regardless, with the name change, clearly whoever recovered the account had access to a lot of prior information about the account and knew I was in a top clan and probably changed the name back to get general rank and scam people considering I was huge in the Australian department -- so somehow some form of information got out.

Anyway, I am in the process of getting the account back, i'll let you know when I know.